chapter thirty five

Just married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
So min felt like a caged animal. She had no idea where she was and what those guys intends doing to her. Although they hadn't physically hurt her and had tried to keep her comfortable, especially the smaller guy, she still fears what could happen to her. The guys always wear masks when they come to the dirty room they assigned her and she couldn't place their voices.

She had lost track of time and she didn't even know for how long she had been held captive. She heard footsteps and she knew one of them is coming to the dank windowless room.

A minute later, the smaller guy entered with a box of pizza, a cheese pizza. "I have no idea how you like taking pizza but I think this would do." She could detect the hint of a smile on his lips.

"Thank you," her voice was a low whisper.

The guy dropped a can of juice beside her and sat down next to her, watching her eat. "I am sorry," he said meekly.

"Then why are you doing this?" She turned to stare at him, she could only see his eyes and lips through the mask.

Jae shook his head sadly. "I don't have a choice. I never knew it would turn out this way. I have to go along with this or else I will be killed. I can't begin to imagine what would happen if Hyun Joong caught us. I could go to prison." His voice broke and he looked away.

Oddly enough. So min felt sympathetic towards this boy. "You could tell Hyun Joong how to find me and I assure you he won't touch you. I will make sure of that."

For a moment a flicker of hope shone in Jae's eyes but he extinguished it. "It would be pointless. He would find out I tried to betray him. He will kill me. I don't want to die." Jae was trying hard to keep himself from crying like a child.

So min sighed. "How many days have I been here?" S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter