chapter twenty nine

Just married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Hyun Joong was glancing at his wristwatch every few minutes, a watch So min got him for their 10th month anniversary. A watch he kept on except when he is bathing. So min is supposed to be here. What is keeping her so long?

His face split into a huge grin few minutes later when she came in.

"I am so sorry," So min said as soon as she entered his spacious office. "I had some things to tidy up at the centre." She held out her hand to his, "Shall we?"

Hyun Joong had volunteered to accompany So min to the hair stylist's, however what he never expected is to be gang trapped by his mother and Seo hwa.

As soon as he saw his mother and Seo hwa he turned to So min, giving her a "I can't believe you did this" look, she merely smiled at him.

"Hello Joongie," Kim Geum Hee said enthusiastically as soon as he took a seat on the huge couch in the room. The Suite they were in is specially reserved for the owners; them, the Kims.

Hyun Joong resisted the urge to groan in annoyance. No one calls him Joongie apart from his now deceased Nanny, not even his cousins. Why his mother suddenly decides to call him that he had no idea. "Hello mom," he grunted in reply.

"Hi Hyun sorry for interrupting your cosy time with your wife. I wish my boyfriend could come with me too." Seo hwa said brightly.

Hyun Joong rolled his eyes, Seo hwa changes boyfriends as she changes clothes. He had lost count of her list of boyfriends. "That must be number 7 after Jae," he said dryly.

Seo hwa pouted. "It's number 8, and don't remind me of Jae."

Jae has always been a sensitive topic for Seo hwa so he dropped it. "I haven't seen Bum today," he said instead.

Seo hwa grinned self satisfiedly. "I browbeat him into going to the office."

No doubt about that. Seo hwa could talk anyone into anyt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter