chapter thirty three

Just married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
So min was in a hurry. She had promised to cook Hyun Joong dinner and she knew he would be eager for it as she was. She locked her office door, murmured goodbyes to her staff and hurried to the parking lot.

She unlocked the red hot Ferrari Hyun Joong got her for their One year Anniversary. She slid inside the car, strapped on her seatbelt and tried to close the door when two figure clad in Black coveralls and a mask stepped in front of her car.

So min could feel her heart in as she watched them with horror. The two figures approached her and she tried to grab her phone from her purse.

One of them raised a pistol at her through the windscreen and she stopped dead, her heart racing madly. The other guy walked to the car door, grabbed her arm and injected her, within seconds she was unconscious.

He unbuckled her seat belt and gently carried her out, closing the door with his feet.

The guy carried her to the grey sedan, dropped her inside the booth and locked it.

"Are you sure we left no trace?" Jae asked as soon as he got into the passenger seat, his voice muffled by the mask.

Il hyuk nodded. "Absolutely."

They drove the car out of the parking lot and sped off towards the outskirt of town.

Hyun Joong was grinning like an idiot on his drive home. So min had promised him dinner before he left and he was actually looking forward to it.

Happiness. Happiness, that is what he is feeling right now. His life is exactly the way he wants it. He have a lovely wife he loves with every fiber of his being, his companies are doing great and finally Kim bum is in love and seems to go to the office reg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter