chapter thirty seven

Just married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
So min sobbed as she held on to Hyun Joong's hand. He laid on the bed, tubes sticking out of him, his face ghostly pale. The doctors had removed the bullet from him and she knew right then that he had been lucky, the doctors had said so. The bullet missed his heart with a few inches to spare.

She sat on a chair she pulled right beside him as she sobbed.

Jae shifted uneasily on his feet as he watched the couple. He had been scared senseless when Hyun Joong had been hit, in his anger, he had turned to Il hyuk and fired, the bullet hitting him right in his chest, he had felled down, a pained expression on his face before he had wordlessly slipped to the world yonder. He had quickly jumped into the Sedan with Hyun Joong and So min, making a mad dash to the nearest hospital.

It had been almost an hour he had been here and he still couldn't bring himself to leave. He knew Hyun Joong's family would soon be here and that meant he had to see Seo hwa. It would be better if Seo hwa didn't meet him here, he thought.

"Mrs Kim," he called softly until So min raised her tear stained face to him. He gulped awkwardly. "I will just leave." He muttered as he moved closer to the door. "I am..." he broke off when the door burst opened and a disoriented Kim Geum Hee dashed in.

She ran to Hyun Joong as she stared shockingly at his pale features. She sat down on the edge of the bed and started crying, tears which only made So min increased her cries.

Time to leave, Jae decided. He tried to slip away without either of them noticing, he opened the door and stared in shock at the woman before him. "Seo hwa."

"Jae bum." Seo hwa's voice was a whisper as she stared at him, unblinking.

"What are you doing talking with strangers?" Kim bum irritated voice sounded behind her. "We came here to see Hyun Joong remember?" He stood behind her and nudged her in, pushing Jae bum to the side roughly. As soon as they both got in the room, they forgot about Jae bum.

* * *

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter