Epilogue

Just married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"Appa," Hyun Joong looked up and smiled at his three year old Ra Im before standing up and scooping her in his arms. He kissed her hair and cheeks. "How are you pretty?"

Ra Im beamed at him. "Oemma bought me a new dress. She said she is taking me to see Dae woong. Are you coming too?"

Hyun Joong nodded. "Yes. I called your uncle already and he said it is okay. Your aunt is coming too."

"She will bring Se ra with her?" Ra Im needed to know.

"Yes."

So min coughed slightly. "We are getting late Hyun Joong." She placed 7month old Woo bin in his arms. "It's your turn." She signaled with her head to the pram she had wheeled in earlier.

Hyun Joong kissed her lips and placed the baby in the pram while So min carried Ra Im. Hyun Joong locked his office door and wheeled the pram to the elevator.

* * *

"Here they come." Shin hye stood up from the hammock and ran towards So min. She hugged her and took Ra Im from her. "Ain't you looking beautiful?"

"Daddy said I am the most beautiful girl in the world because I look just like him." Ra Im said with a toothy grin.

"And Woo bin is the most handsome boy in the world because he looks like me." So min said as Hyun Joong appeared behind her.

"Woo bin is very cute, Daddy says so. He said you are the most beautiful woman in the world."

Shin hye laughed. "Come on Ra Im come and see your cousins."

The three men each sat on the bench, a baby in each's arm. Jae bum with 5 month old Se ra, Sang bum with 2 year old Dae woong and Hyun Joong with 7 month old Woo bin.

The women sat at the pool watching 3 year old Ra Im splashing about. Their laughter could be heard as they talked and joked, each's face radiating with unlimited b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter