chapter six

Just married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Shin hye smiled sadly. "I hope it wouldn't be too late for you to appreciate the value of what you've got. If you let other women get their claws in him you will regret it."

"I will regret nothing." So min said firmly. "Can we talk about other things?" She said as a change of topic.

Shin hye gave her a long dissatisfied stare before saying, "Why not? Do you like the nightdress and lingeries your mother bought you?" She asked with a suppressed laugh.

So min rolled her eyes,"I could kill her for that. I was so embarrassed wearing that to bed."

Shin hye quickly put in,"You shouldn't be. Many wives do wear that to bed,it's y." She grinned.

So min smiled. "Don't I know that?"

Not wanting to drop the issue of her friend's married life,Shin hye asked, "How did you two sleep last night?"

"I slept on the bed and he slept on the couch." So min replied,opting out the part where she made a fool of herself by falling off the bed.

Shin hye's eyes widened,"He slept on the couch in his house?" She exclaimed.

"Shh,keep down your voice." So min whispered,looking around the shop for any straying ears.

"That is ludicrous So min,you two are a couple and couples share a bed." Shin hye whispered.

So min grumbled,"I don't want to sleep with him on the same bed."

Shin hye looked at her as if she'd lost her mind,"I must tell you that not many men does that on their wedding nights,even if it is an arranged one." She stated.

"I thought we agreed to discuss about other things." So min raised her brows.

Shin hye sighed. "Sure."

* * * *

An half hour after So min left,Sang bum arrived at the house. "Hello Hyun Joong." He greeted with a warm smile.

Hyun Joong sat up on the couch,"Shouldn't you be at the office?"

Sang bum sat beside him, "I only go there on Mondays and thursdays and today is none of that. Shouldn't you be cuddled up with your wife upstairs?"

"If you know that you shouldn't be here." Hyun Joong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter