chapter twenty three

Just married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Hyun Joong arrived early the next day. After mumbling a greeting to So min, he walked upstairs to their bedroom.

He changed into a pair of tight fitting jeans which he left ed. He reached for a frill white shirt which he equally left ed. Slipping on a pair of fussy slippers, he walked downstairs.

So min had many things on her mind.

Last night she had been so certained that Hyun Joong would not survive her huge seduction scheme, and he had seemed not to, until a dramatic turn of events had occured. She had felt the changes in him but couldn't put a finger to it. Well, she is a woman and she has to make this work. They had been married for months and she knew the world is expecting news from them, they had just been discreet about it. But of course her mother wasn't.

She calls her everyday reminding her of her duty as Hyun Joong's wife. She must give birth to a heir or heiress, that way the Jung family name would always be in history. Her grandchildren would also make the "forbes" list just as their father had. Her mother's nagging sends her over the edge.

She was lost in thought when he came in. She raised her eyes to look at him when he stood in front of her. "A penny for your thought." He said with a smile.

So min could feel suddenly gone dry. Hyun Joong was dressed, wait, dressed? She wouldn't refer to his ed jeans and shirt as clothes. Her eyes roamed from his eyes to his bare chest and down to his flat belly, then lower to his groin area. She could see his boxers peeping out of the jeans.

She felt heat in her cheeks and quickly averted her eyes. She had been ogling him like a wrench! "You arrived early today," She said trying to ignore the vibrations in her body.

Hyun Joong shrugged and then flopped down beside her. "So do you," he remarked as he leant closer to her, inhaling her hair. "I love your hair. It's soft as silk," he murmured while running his hand lazily through her hair. "it smells of wildfl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter