chapter twenty one

Just married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
So min was nervous as an alley cat. Her chest pounding, and tiny bead of sweat forming on her forehead. Impatiently, she swiped it away with a flick of her hand. She was so new in this. She couldn't sit still, so she paced around the huge room, occasionally glancing at the clock.

Shin hye had given her an hour lecture on "how to seduce" Hyun Joong. She had listened and absorbed every word she had said. Shin hye had been so confident that she could entrap him. Her final words is still ringing in her ear.

"Seduce him, and if he is proofing difficult, then jump him."

She had no idea how to jump him, but she had made a dramatic step by putting on a silk lilac nightdress. The silk whispered seductively against her flesh, and she felt prepared. Why then is she feeling so damn nervous?

Maybe it's a little early to put on a night dress, maybe Hyun Joong won't come home. Maybe,...aish, she really has to stop having negatives thoughts. Hyun Joong is coming home and would be intrigued by her, that is the real fact. But why is he running late?

She flopped down on the couch, her lips pushed out in a pout. Damn. She didn't even know why she is doing this. She raised a hand to her hair she had carefully pinned up high on her head, letting few tendrils escape here and there, the after effect spectacular. She really did feel beautiful.

Her heart leapt to when he arrived. Trying not to appear nervous, she laid back on the couch, a leg drawn up, the silk nightdress sliding down to expose her creamy leg. She laid still.

* * *

Hyun Joong entered the house, his body aching. He knew he had overworked, but he had to. He would just go straight upstairs, have a shower and hit the covers. His thoughts fled from him when he saw So min.

His eyes widened and he in a breath. He could see every inch of her body through the clinging silk. Just then she turned her head and gave him a smile that sent blood rushin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter