chapter fourteen

Just married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
So min's face was furrowed in a deep frown as she was being driven back to the house, flanked by bodyguards. Can't she have a normal day without them? She hadn't been on the trail for 24 hours and she's being carted back to the house. Besides, how had they known where to find her? Hyun Joong's wealth made him to acquire experts, experts that could find a run away bride, she thought with a snort.

That Hyun Joong of a guy would be sorry, she vowed darkly.

So min entered the house with a straight spine and wasn't surprised to find everyone in the house. She wouldn't give them the satisfaction of cowering or repentance.

She walked in and ignored them all. As she made to sit on a couch her mother gripped her hand. "How could you do this So min?" She had on a hurt expression but So min didn't mind.

"Leave me be mother," her tone was clipped.

Bo bae sighed, "Do you have an idea how worried we all are? Do you care how Hyun Joong feel?"

So min jerked her hand away, "I don't care about how he feels, he didn't care about my feelings either." She said through gritted teeth.

"So min," Shin hye chided.

So min put her hands on her waist in an insulting pose, her eyes on Hyun Joong as she ignored everyone else. "I can take your lashing," she said with contempt.

Hyun Joong watched her for what felt like an eternity. He couldn't remember being so totally enchanted by a woman before, but it hurts him deeply that she is playing with his feelings. "I begged you." He said quietly and everyone focused on him. He smiled bitterly. "I never do that, you were the exception." His voice oddly sounded calm, but his insides were churning with fury. "I knelt down for you right inside my office," gasps could be heard. Even Sang bum stared at his cousin with disbelief. "I never do that either, you were the exception." His burning gaze lifted to hers and held, "What else could a man do?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter