chapter four

Just married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Hyun joong was seated in the dining room when So min entered the room in her unflattering sweats. She sat down opposite him without a word and he didn't bother to talk to her either.

Hyun joong lifted his head few minutes later to discover she was picking at her food,he could tell she is bothered with something. "Are you okay? Why aren't you eating?" he asked worriedly?

So min took in a deep breath. "I want to see a friend of mine." she replied.

"Your friends are always welcome here." he offered.

"I want to go out to meet my friend" she said with emphasis.

Hyun joong frowned."This is supposed to be our honeymoon,you shouldn't go out."

So min scoffed. "You and I know there is no honeymoon between us." she pointed out rudely.

Hyun joong sighed. "You are going nowhere." he stated firmly.

"In your dreams." So min retorted.

Why is she proving to be headstrong every single minute? Hyun joong wondered. "If you are to leave this house you would be accompanied by the bodyguards.".

So min's eyes widened. "Bodyguards? I am not a duchess or some sort of a princess,why would I need a bodyguard?" she exclaimed in disbelief.

"Because I said so." Hyun joong replied.

So min weighed her options. It's either she stay alone with him in the house,or go to meet Shin hye in a coffee shop with the bodyguards,she opted for the second. "Okay." she acquiesced.

They had the rest of their meal in a gut wrenching silence.

****

Hyun joong was lying on the couch in the sitting room two hours later when he heard So min descending the steps. He stood up and turned to look at her,what he saw had his eyes popping out of his skull.

So min wore a red mini skirt that cover not much more than was considered legal,her white cashmere sweater clung to her skin.Her hair was pulled back behind her ears to cascade down her back in wavy curls,she wore flat shoes and had in her hand a shoulder bag.

"Where are you going dressed like that?" Hyun joong asked as so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter