chapter ten

Just married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
So min could feel eyes on them and occasionally the click of a camera and she knew they would make the frontpage again. She cleared her thoughts as she lose herself in the music and dance. She was almost disappointed when the music ends and Hyun Joong quickly stepped away from her,his face flushed and his breathing uneven.

"Excuse me," he mumbled before walking across the room.

So min stood transfixed for a moment, What had gotten into him? She wondered worriedly.

"There you are. Why don't you have a dance with your Father-in-law?" Kim Sung joon asked with a huge smile,his hand outstretched.

So min blushed slightly as she raised her hand to her Father-in-law's, "My pleasure."

* * * *

Hyun Joong was embarrassed. Never in his life had he done something so disgraceful,not even when he was a teenager with raging hormones. He could only be grateful that So min hadn't noticed. Composed,he got out of the bathroom and made his way back to the ball room.

"I've been looking for you everywhere," Sang Bum said as he walked towards him.

Hyun Joong didn't know what to say,so he kept his mouth shut.

Sang Bum smiled mischievously, "I guess I should expect that kind of reaction from a man who got a hard on while dancing with his wife in public."

Hyun Joong felt like strangling his cousin. Does he have to notice everything? "I don't know what you are talking about." He denied,while avoiding his cousin's probing gaze.

Sang Bum laughed. "Can't say I blame you,any man would feel the same," he said with a shrug. "Have you gotten lucky?" He asked as he stood beside him.

He knew he should never had told his cousin about his life. "Gotten lucky?" He pretended not to know what Sang Bum's talking about.

"I think you know what I am talking about,"

Sang Bum can really be annoying at times. "No."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter