chapter seventeen

Just married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
She kissed him back.

That was the thought that was rooted in Hyun Joong's head. So min had kissed him back with unusual fervour and he had been delighted. Gone are the days he had a sullen bride, and for the very first time since he laid his eyes on her, he felt blissful..

He had to remind himself to eat as the thoughts assault his senses. He looked up to find her looking at him, her lips pushed into a pout. For a fraction of a second he felt unsure of himself. Is she annoyed again?

Trying to hide his nervousness, he asked in a light tone. "What is wrong?"

So min dropped the pretence of eating, her arms propped on the dining table. "Where are you going? You never told me."

Hyun Joong released the breath he hadn't known he had been holding. "Hong Kong," he replied with a smile.

So min nodded. "You will be gone for how many days?" Her gaze on him was intent.

Hyun Joong shrugged. "A week."

So min's eyes widened. "A week?" She pouted. "You will leave me alone in the house for a whole week?"

Hyun Joong stifled a laugh. His wife is behaving like a kid, obviously not pleased with his trip. Once he married, he had decided to cut back on his trips, but this trip is a meeting with the private investors of Kim International in Hong Kong. He had also wanted to use the opportunity to check on the company's progress, not that he should worry himself much about that, Mr Jin manages the company pretty well.

"I'll make it five days."

So min rolled her eyes. "What is the difference between five days and a week? I will just sit down home doing nothing and feeling lonely." She grumbled. "Mrs Jo wouldn't let me enter the kitchen and the bodyguards hardly talks." She continued her list of complaints.

Hyun Joong leaned back in his seat. "Would you like to come with me?"

The excitement in her was pure and instant. "Of course I would love to. I've never been there. But..." she wrinkled her nose. "you already booke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter