7:40

Miracle

“Are you crazy?” Krystal sternly said, breathing heavily and catching her breath, to the boy in her arms. Undeniably the boy had the same features as the timekeeper.

 

“Let me go” Jeno then said “Get away from me” struggling to pry off from Krystal’s grasp.

 

“NO!” She replied “I traveled across the ocean to save your , you better not die”

 

“Who are you?” asked Jeno

 

“I was sent to take care of you. Let’s go back to the apartment shall we?”

 

Krystal kept her hold with the boy, not intending on letting him go, not giving him a chance to end his life. “You can let go” Jeno said to her when he finally calmed down

 

“Not a chance” She replied, leading him inside the apartment and they heard a shrieked as they walked in.

 

“Jeno!” Jessica exclaimed and put the boy in a hug “Where were you?” she asked him “How did you find him?” Jessica then asked her sister. Jessica was rambling, she had many questions to the two.

 

“Jess his fine” Krystal replied “I just saw him walking down the hallway thought he might be the one, certainly his eyes were a giveaway” she scoffed and slumping herself to the couch. What a workout Krystal thought, she just climbed five flights of stairs in a rush just to get to the rooftop.

 

“Who is she?” Jeno asked Jessica as he whispered to her ears. He was surprised when the woman who saved her just lied her sister’s girlfriend.

 

“That’s my sister, Krystal” Jessica replied and then cleared “Jeno, I have a grave news brought with me.”

 

Jeno then took a deep breath before placing his hand to Jessica’s face, he could feel her tears flowing down on her face “Is it about my sister’s death, Jess?” he asked and she nodded in reply

 

“H-how did it happened?” Jeno asked while Jessica wondered how he knew. Jessica then let Jeno sit on the couch explained to him what happened to her sister while Krystal closed her eyes and heard the soft sobs of the boy.

 

page+breakh.jpg

 

It was never me Yuri thought.

 

She was at the pub, working. She was going on the stage in a few more minutes but she grabbed a beer to drink. Why is it always like this? she continued when she finished her beer.

 

She knows that the other girl was taken but why hasn’t she been noticed by the other or why did she continue to fall for her, it was a mystery. She was there too when she was at her ups and downs, what was difference between the two of them, why wasn’t she the one? How can I be in love with someone who doesn’t even notice me?

 

“Hey Yuri let’s go” the band’s vocalist called on to her. Yuri then grabbed her drumsticks and walked towards the backstage, joining the group.

 

“Are you alright?” someone asked her and she just nodded lazily in reply

 

page+breakh.jpg

 

“Where’s Yuri?” Jessica asked the boy

 

“She’s at the pub, working. Might be home later”

 

“Can I call her to come home earlier than the usual”

 

“You can try” Jeno replied. He was still in a state of shock. He doesn’t know what will happen to him anymore. He then felt someone stir from his other side when Jessica left.

 

“Don’t worry, I’ll be there every step of the way to help” Krystal said to him which then had calmed his senses. Krystal was surprised to where that sudden kindness came from her but all she knows is that she has to take care of the boy.

 

“Is there any food here? I’m starving” said Krystal and the boy just nodded his head. Jeno then stood up from his seat and lead the girl towards the kitchen. Krystal then told the boy to take a seat at the island bar while she heats up some food.

 

Jessica was calling the pub but Yuri was unavailable at the moment and she could just leave a message for the girl.

 

“Can you tell Yuri that I’m at her loft right now and I need to talk to her, thanks” Jessica then hanged up after telling the bartender of the reason of her call. Jessica has clearly no idea what to do with Jeno, if she takes him home with her this wouldn’t go unnoticed to her parents and they would do something to take him away from her. After a while of thinking she then smelled the aroma of a lasagna being heated up in the kitchen.

 

She then saw Jeno with a fork and plate in hand waiting for Krystal to give him a slice of the food. Jessica couldn’t help but smile at the sight, Krystal was never like this with anyone, maybe being a surgeon for her has it’s good effects.

 

Jessica remembered telling her younger sister not to continue on taking medicine, it would only ruin her life. All the tiring sleepless nights, painful experience of losing a patient, and having no time for yourself wasn’t what she wanted Krystal . She had always seen Krystal to take on the family business but here she was following her footsteps.

 

Deep inside, even if her younger sister would complain on the things she does, she knew she would do it anyway, like this time, Krystal was now wiping Jeno’s face with a tissue as the sauce surrounds the outside of his mouth. Jeno then became flustered and become a beet red tomato face person as he blushes at the action of the older girl, Krystal couldn’t help and giggle at his reaction. Jessica then joined the two and grabbed a plate of her own.

 

“Don’t they serve food in the aeroplane?” Jeno asked the two

 

“I hate airplane food” Krystal responded, taking a bite on her slice. They then continued to finish the food in the tupperware and their attention was taken when someone had burst inside the apartment.


“Jessica” She breathed out when she saw the girl inside her apartment.

 

 

 

Yulsic or Yulber? lolololol