13:49

Miracle

The older Jung was finishing the stacked up paper works in her white wall painted, boxed up office room with the view of the traffic across the hospital, since last month when she suddenly left to London. She was favoured by the Chief of Surgery and to which he was giving her a chance of how it would be like when she becomes one someday. Unbelievably, the amount of papers wouldn’t stop stacking up on her desk. She needed to get another table to place the other stack on.

 

How long was I gone? she thought, frustratedly reading another folder of a deadmans case which she was also looking for an eye donor for Jeno. She was starting to feel hunger with a massive amount of exhaustion. But with this, it was her only way to not think of her dead girlfriend.

 

Who would mostly consume her thoughts, living or dead basically. She released a sigh and turned her seat to look at the glass window, staring right through the outside world. Right now at this moment she would expect Yiyun to be on her door knocking but most likely she would just go inside the room without any announcement. The short haired girl would cheer her up and distract her from work or bring food for her to eat and wait for her to finish for the day and they would go home together. However she’s not here anymore and she needed to accept that. Once again, Yiyun had filled her thoughts, she cursed under her breath and suddenly her door opened without being knocked.

 

“Here. Eat.” Yuri demanded, placing a take out container in front of the blonde haired girl. Deja vu, Jessica thought but it was with someone else.

 

“Your smiling” Yuri then said when she sat at the chair in front of Jessica’s desk and had a clearer view of the other.

 

“It just reminded me of Yiyun”

 

“I see” Yuri then cleared and straightened her lab coat. The brunette couldn’t help but think about how she was as same as Yiyun. There was times that she would try to copy Yiyun to get Jessica’s attention but it would always fail. “Should I lea-”

 

“No, no. Don’t. I know you haven’t eaten yet either so lets just eat this together. I couldn’t finish the whole thing on my own” Jessica quickly replied, holding the brunnette from leaving. “Thanks” she then smiled at her which Yuri returned the same one.

 

“It’s just funny how I couldn’t shake off this feeling” Jessica muttered, eating on her share.

 

“What feeling?”

 

“I miss her too much that everything just reminds me of her”

Yuri sighed. She was getting to get tired of the routine. Every time that they would talk it was always about Yiyun, Yiyun this, Yiyun that. I ing get it!!, her mind screamed.

 

“You know how she would go to my office and bring food, I just miss it” Jessica continued, playing with her food without noticing the change of expression on Yuri.

 

“Can we stop talking about her for just a moment?” Yuri muttered under her breath but the blonde caught it.

 

“What?”

 

“I’m getting sick and tired of this. It was okay for awhile but now it’s starting to get annoying” Yuri said scathingly

 

“What’s wrong with you?” Jessica was getting defensive.

 

“Can we talk about the weather or something else? Something other than her. You’re only hurting yourself” Yuri grunted. Jessica was frowning and shook her head. “You keep on being sad when all you know is that she wants you to be happy more than anything” Yuri continued.

 

“I know she wants me to be happy but I’m not ready”

 

“Let her go” Yuri said softly with her gaze locked on Jessica

 

Jessica was infuriated at the brunette “How could you say that when you yourself is in love with her also?” she thought for the longest time that Yuri had been secretly in love with Yiyun but couldn’t say it to the other cause she was in a relationship with her “I’m sorry but I’ve noticed alright” she continued when Yuri kept silent.

 

“What?!” Yuri said slowly “You thought that I was bloody in love with her when this whole time I was ing in love with you. You can’t even decipher the most obvious things” She then left the room, leaving Jessica on her own surprised at the new information.

 

page+breakh.jpg

 

“Is that a yes?” Tom asked. They were at the door of the younger girl. The two had just an amazing dinner together, went to the park for a stroll after eating.

 

“Plausible”  Krystal giggled, opening her door and kissing him on the cheek “Goodnight, Tom”

Tom just shook his head but a smile was evident on his face. He then waved to the girl and left her apartment after she locked her door. He was feeling better after knowing the fact that he still has a chance and Krystal didn’t thought of it as one of the usual dates.


He then heard his page go off and he went to fetch it, which took his attention away from the road. In a quick moment a bus was crossing the intersection, hitting his car.

 

 

 

 

A massive thank you to the humble Ms. juijuichin for making the poster. It was beautifully made I'm so grateful for this  :D

so about Tom? I'm sorry if the scene was too quick