4:15

Miracle

The flowers bloomed fully, birds singing joyously, it was a bright and warm day. Krystal was happily skipping her way around the hospital, almost like a loony. Her gleaming sparkle of happiness dazzled around the hospital, making the other patients happy. As she was skipping her way to the to pick up some lab results when she saw the inverse of hers.

 

Sorrow flooded Jessica. She swore she could see a dark cloud forming on top of her head, but mostly darkness surrounds her older sister. Her gloomy and mournful look could be read miles away. Krystal then quickly speculated that maybe it was because of Tom and her. But rather in slow motion, she then noticed the timekeeper behind her older sister. Her eyes quickly widened

 

“What are you doing here?” Krystal questioned

 

“I work here” Jessica answered in confusion

 

“Not you” She furrowed her brows and pointed at the timekeeper “Her”

 

She quickly grabbed the timekeeper away from her sister, not wanting to have Yiyun talking to her sister. She might get persuaded and go back in time where her sister will be married with Tom.

 

page+breakh.jpg

 

“And you decided to tell me this now?!” She shouted at the short-haired girl. Who then scratch the back of her head and slowly nodded, afraid she’ll get hit by the younger girl.

 

“Ugh!!” Krystal groaned. She just found out that she was the only one that could see the timekeeper. She dragged the timekeeper away from her sister and ranted her way to the rooftop, where were they are now.

 

“Oh god, they’ll think I’ve gone mental” The younger girl cried out. While Yiyun just awkwardly lower her head down and a small smile crept up on her face. She then covered her face when Krystal turned at her and was shooting daggers with her glare.

 

“How could they not see you?” asked Krystal in frustration

 

“I’m dead, a ghost. Does that ring a bell?” Yiyun mumbled

 

“What?!” She yelled in disbelief “No! You can’t be. H-how or why? Why can I see and touch you?”

 

Yiyun shrugged in response “I can’t give you any answer cause I don’t know either”

 

“That night at the hospital. your accident” Krystal then recalled “Tom could see you and he checked you out of the hospital, right?”

 

“Doubt that. It’s my first time to be in this hospital and the one he checked out was the wife of the driver, I believe” Yiyun recalled

 

“I tried saving them both from dying but that damned reaper got to the husband before I could” Yiyun’s tone flattened in remorse.

 

“Oh my god. I’ve gone really mad” The younger girl enraged “Krystal Jung Soojung, it’s time to wake up” She slapped herself on the face and stopped her eyes gleamed.

 

“Wh-what about the bar, the bartender? Yes, you ordered a drink, he could see you too” Krystal had a smug smile on but was deflated when the short haired girl shook her head in response

 

“I don’t remember anything about a bar, maybe that wasn’t me” Yiyun answered.

 

“What are you doing? Are you haunting me did I do something? You can’t see the ghost of my past through my eyes or can you?” Krystal was starting to get frightened and rumbled through her words

 

“No” Yiyun denied “I came back to set things right but before I could. I saw a ball of light floating and it brought me to you. I thought maybe you have something to go back to as well and here we are”

 

“You’ve got to be kidding me” Krystal rolled her eyes at the amount of bollocks she just heard from the timekeeper.

 

“I meant every single word I said” The short haired girl stared at her eyes, locking her gaze at the younger girl

 

“Why me?” asked Krystal “Why did I have to go back? A heartbreak is not that much. I can move on, you know”

 

“I don’t know” The short-haired girl replied “But all I know is that I need you to help Jessica”

 

“My sister?”

 

“She’s your sister?”


“Obviously, why would you think I’d call her “my sister”’ Krystal ridiculed “and no, I won’t do it” Krystal replied leaving the timekeeper alone at the rooftop  

 

 

 

Does this answer a few questions you have? 

I like Jessber too. A lot lololol

and lastly, thank you for reading this :)

 

P.S. I hope you know the 9 chapter curse that I have wee~