13:12

Miracle

It was another early morning, 5 in the morning to be exact. The alarm suddenly rang waking up the younger girl. Krystal couldn’t help but snuck herself deeper in the covers of her bed. But the noise of the alarm wouldn’t stop until she gets it. But it surprised her when she heard it stopped. Did it finally broke? She asked herself, almost feeling better and the thought of going back to sleep was an enticing one.

 

Yet, before she could she felt someone pull on her blanket, she was having a tug of war. Annoyance had reached her and her temper hit the limit. It was early in the morning, her famous excuse.

 

“What the hell!” She yelled, sitting up, her eyes still shut.

 

“I could see your wrinkles forming” someone then commented, the attention of the younger girl transferred and went to the source of the voice, slowly opening her eyes.

 

“What are you doing here?” Krystal instinctively covered her chest with the blanket.

 

“What are you worried about? There’s nothing to see there anyways” Yiyun laughed. She leaned herself near to the younger girl, giving the other a more mischievous look, teasing her. The younger girl then gave her a deathly glare and pushed the older girl away.

 

“Go back to sleep” Krystal told the timekeeper, slumping herself back to her bed. But Yiyun only pulled her blanket away from her once again.

 

“Are you bloody serious? Go away!” the younger girl demanded, pulling her covers to herself “Just because I let you stay here before doesn’t mean you can stay here all the time. The apartment is already full” Krystal continued. Yiyun snickered at her annoyance and patted the head of the other.

 

“Wake up, you still have work” Yiyun reminded and then disappeared beside her. Krystal then sighed and went to the bathroom for a shower. After that she then went to the kitchen, only to see the timekeeper looking through the shelves of food stacked in the closet.

 

“Can we have this for today?” Yiyun asked her, putting a pancake mix on the counter. She then grabbed a bag of small chunks of chocolate and placed it on the counter.

 

“You don’t even eat” Krystal said in frustration but then again went to mix the pancake with the chocolate chunks, making a chocolate flavoured pancake. Yiyun was beside her all the time, telling her how to do it correctly, annoying her most of the time. The short haired girl would go behind her and let her chin rest on her shoulder, watching her cook the food. Krystal would feel the breath of the timekeeper against her neck, sending a shiver, a weird feeling, an excitement that tingles her senses, distracting her from what she was doing. She would then quickly move away not letting herself be drawn at the weird feeling. She then placed a few stacks of pancakes for Jeno, for him to eat later. Then her doorbell rang.

 

“Expecting someone?” the timekeeper furrowed her brows and Krystal then shrugged in response and went to the door only to find Tom at the other end.

 

“Morning” He said, carrying two cups of coffee in hand.

 

The younger girl then let Tom in her apartment, walking pass through the timekeeper. Yiyun kept her frown on as she watches the two act lovey dovey towards each other. Everything turned sour for her and she left the apartment when Tom leaned in to give the younger girl a quick chaste kiss.

 

“Would you want to go on a dinner later?” Tom asked while cutting a piece of his pancake and feeding it to the younger girl. Krystal then smiled and hummed in agreement. While her eyes wandered around the apartment, looking for the timekeeper.

 

page+breakh.jpg

 

Yuri was sitting in the operation theatre, her gaze was fixated at the neurosurgeon who she adored. It was amazing watching Jessica operate, one of the greatest things she had ever saw she would say. Her eyes would change from time to time, the fierce, cold eyes that the other has would change when she looked up and saw Yuri at the theatre. Underneath the masked a smile would form, affecting her eyes and Yuri would smile and give her a wave.

 

Just a simple smile from you and it makes everything better. Yuri continued to watch her maneuver over complicated techniques easily. I got closer but it seemed like I couldn’t reach you. Soon after another doctor showed up, Yuri looked up to see Krystal sitting beside her.

 

“Isn’t she amazing?” Krystal said while watching over her sister

 

“You’ll become just like her someday, maybe even better” Yuri replied, remembering how the younger girl succesfully went on an operation without anyone's help which made Krystal chuckle in response.

 

“I’ll try” Krystal then said “Are you gonna tell her now?”

 

“hmm?”

 

“That you like her” Krystal said without letting her gaze away from her sister

 

“What?” Yuri was startled at the younger girl had said. She thought she hid it well, thinking no one would ever suspect or find out about it “how?”

 

“We both know that you like her, that thing in London and now. I can see it right through you”

 

Even if Yuri would try to deny it now, she knew there was no escaping. “I’ll try. But maybe not” she replied.

 

“That’s stupid. Think about it, maybe this is your chance and if you don't you'll just miss it once again”


Krystal then left the room. While she was watching Jessica, she saw the timekeeper behind her sister. Yiyun had her hand over Jessica’s as if she was guiding the older girl on the operation. The younger girl was starting to feel another stir in her gut, a strong feeling of resentment. She knew she felt it before, it was when Jessica and Tom was together.

 

 

 

lololololol I can't I tried, well yeah