1:20

Miracle

“YOU!” she screamed at the short-haired girl who then scaredly withdrew her salute when she heard the loud booming voice of the enraged Krystal, that threw her bag on the short-haired girl's face. She was situated below the younger girl’s apartment building and was just waiting for her to get out.

 

“Do you always have to scream when you see me?” Amber sighed, trying to clean her ear with her pinky

 

“This was your doing?” Krystal grabbed the collar of the handsome woman pulling her near herself and then quickly pushed her back away, when their faces were too near for comfort.

 

“Maybe this is all a dream. Yeah, this is a dream” She frantically laughed to herself, walking back and forth in front of the short haired girl. While the older girl tried to retain her balance when she stumbled a bit on her motorcycle, from the strong push of the younger girl.

 

“Wake up, Soojung. Wake up” the younger girl said to herself, slapping her face to take her out of this nightmare

 

“Now you're crazy” the handsome woman mumbled, trying to straighten out her clothes “I turned back time, alright. Now stop hitting yourself”

 

“What?” She gasped and turned to the handsome woman

 

“This is my way of paying my debt to you, for saving my life. Think of it as a do-over, its what you asked for right” She replied nonchalantly “Good thing you asked for something that I can do” she whispered to herself and proudly congratulating herself

 

“Bring me back” the younger girl demanded

 

“Are you sure about that?” the short-haired girl asked “remember, once I bring you back, you’ll never get a chance like this”

 

The panicky voice inside her head stopped. Her eyes landed at the short haired girl, trying to look for answers of her unanswered questions. This was her chance to get the man she likes, she couldn't let it go. Nay, if it was real she should just try it, she thought.

 

“How-how can this happen?” She stuttered, grabbing her hair in a tight grasp.

 

“Due to some circumstances, maybe a coincidence” the handsome woman replied cheekily. But the short haired girl could tell that Krystal is growing short-tempered on her.

 

“Which reminds me, we have a set of rules for this such of thing” The handsome woman clapped with her eyes gleamed with mischief

 

“One, on under any circumstances you can’t. No, don’t even dare to think about it. Don’t-tell-anyone-that-you’re- from-the-future” the older girl said in an authoritative tone

 

“Two, only use this for emergency” the short haired girl was holding the chain out. Krystal saw a tiny, sparkling hourglass hanging from it.

 

“Here” the older girl handed her the necklace “Give it three turns and say my name and I’ll be there in a second”

 

Krystal was completely bewildered by the item “Hang it on your neck for safe keeping” The older girl directed

 

“Uh, I don’t know your name” Krystal said blankly

 

“this is the part that I regret the most” the short haired girl whispered “I’m Yiyun, the timekeeper”

 

“Only use that if you're on the verge of dying” The short haired girl threatens “Follow these rules and you’ll get to live, peacefully”

 

“Now I finally did a good thing” the timekeeper said while looking up the sky which confuses the younger girl. Yiyun then turned around and straddled on her white motorbike, readying to ride off.

 

“I’ll see you” Yiyun waved but stopped when the younger girl quickly gets on her motorcycle

 

“What do you think you're doing?” the timekeeper roared her small eyes swiveled around to Krystal

 

“Drop me off to the hospital, I’m going to be late”