4:28

Miracle

 

Krystal pushed Tom against the wall and crashed her lips to his. The contact made Tom flinch and return the favour, turning the position. The younger girl was now against the wall with her her arms wrap around his neck and enjoying the feeling that he was finally hers.

 

Krystal and Tom were having lunch together at the cafeteria to have the “talk”. But then Tom was worried about Jessica’s stability and the he forgot about the “talk” which infuriated the younger girl. He was then drag towards one of the empty on call rooms and pushed in to one.

 

“Ouch” He exclaimed when the intern bit his lower lip but smiled when he looked down at her meeting her gaze.

 

“I’m sorry, does it hurt?” Krystal asked, placing her thumb to his lower lip and he then kissed the thumb and nodded. Krystal then pulled him closer and kiss his lips gently, his lips curved into a smile and pulled away.

 

“It still hurts a bit” He said cheekily, which the intern then landed him a more passionate kiss. but when she opened her eyes to catch her breath she saw the timekeeper watching them kissing and detestation was present on her face while shaking her head.

 

“Talk to Jessica or else...” Yiyun threatens “I’ll turn back time”

 

Krystal quickly pushed Tom away from her and quickly left the room. Yiyun then released a chuckle before dispersing into thin air.

 

page+breakh.jpg

 

Krystal could hear loud sobs outside her sister’s office. She was then starting to think twice and wanted to leave. But then the timekeeper appeared in front of her and knocked the door for her. Her eyes widened and tried to hit the timekeeper but Yiyun was too fast and quickly stopped time.

 

It was for a quick moment that Yiyun had finally had a chance to take a clear glance at the beautiful features of the intern. She may have looked like an angered caveman but the short-haired girl could not deny her beauty. She then moved away from Krystal and snapped her hand making Krystal hit nothing but air. Krystal then quickly turned around to look for the timekeeper but she wasn’t there anymore.

 

“Come in” She heard Jessica’s muffled voice. Slowly, Krystal opened the door and saw her sister’s bloodshot eyes. She became worried.

 

“Um-What’s wrong?” asked the younger girl when she took a seat in front of her sister’s desk.

 

“No-nothing” Jessica shook her head “What can I do for you?”

 

“I have this case” the young intern then handed her a brown folder “that’s Stacy Ha and I suspect that her seizures were caused by an aneurysm”

 

“Why do you say that?” Jessica asked

 

“She seem to have fallen during a practice and that’s when she started to have her seizures”

 

“that’s a one in a million chance and her doctor didn’t say anything about it” Jessica replied

 

“Just trust me in this, alright” Krystal frustratedly answered. She hated the fact that she had to ask her older sister for help. But she had to so that she could have a reason to get near her.

 

“Are you gonna operate on her or not?”

 

“Get me the CT Scan results and if there’s any rupture I’ll do it” Jessica answered and Krystal nodded and gave her a small smile.

 

“What’s wrong, Jess?” Krystal gently asked

 

“Don’t worry about me” Jessica replied and continued reading on the folder. But then looked up, her attention transferred to her younger sister who looked like to have no plans on leaving “Now, go on before Victoria catches you slacking” She then said to her sister

 

I can’t leave her like this Krystal thought and an object then caught her eyes.

 

“What’s that?” Krystal pointed at a plastic storage zip up bag. There was a silver coated platinum necklace inside with a silver cross pendant, a brown leather wallet, a silver watch, and a ring. Krystal remembered seeing it somewhere but couldn’t put a finger to where it was.

 

“it’s from a patient” Jessica answered casually trying to control her voice from cracking “She died”

 

“Isn’t that supposed to be given to the patient’s family”

“I’m just keeping it on hold for awhile before giving it”

 

Then it hit Krystal where she last saw the necklace. The timekeeper was wearing the same one.

 

“What’s her name?” Krystal slowly choosing her words “Did you know her...well?”

 

Jessica’s eyes widened, worried where her sister is going with this “What do you mean?”

 

“Answer me, Jess” Krystal with her fist forming, slamming on her sister’s desk