Conspiracy

The Lost Prince

"I told you to be careful when contacting me. I don't want to be rendered in the same category as you, and get suspected like you" the taller man told the other, while they stood in the forest, surrounded by thick trees so that they will not be discovered.

 
"you also told me everything will be okay~ I'm so doomed now" the weaker one exclaimed.
 
"how would I know the new King would pursue after so long. I haven't been able to get a sensing of his character, but I suspect it would be something similar to the late King Akiyoshi."
 
"whatever it is, you have to do something about him... I don't want to be executed"
 
"do you know what you are saying?! Him is the King. I won't be able to assassinate him and end his life as easy as you killing the old Chinen"
 
"are you going to leave me in the lurge?! we're in this together."
 
"excuse me, let me jog your memory. you killed that old fellow yourself. I was the witness who didnt tell you off, so i warn you not to drag me into this! If you did, then I'll kill you before the King does. I have just too many important things that I'll not let a lowly person like you ruin it!"
 
"lowly?! I was once a first class!"
 
The intimidating one smirked at the confident statement "you mean your dad was in the first class. you, on the other hand, hasn't done anything deserving of the title."
 
"y-you!" the losing end clenched his fist and threw a punch, but was caught in midair by the target.
 
"chill. it'll do you no good. you can flee, and I won't say a thing. this I can do"
 
"no I can't. my sister, she's hostage there."
 
"I must admit I never see this coming. I never thought Umika will chanced upon Chinen Yuri nor the King. but my point here is, there's no need to worry about her. she belongs to me, so her business is mine."
 
"the 2 of you haven't complete the marriage yet, would the King let her go just?"
 
"that you don't have to worry. I'm confident of making her a Nishikido, so I'll guarantee you the King can't do a thing about her."
 
"alright, I take your words for it. I'll flee by dawn. I'll take my troops with me."
 
"ah, I think you're really forgetful, my dear Hiro. you flee alone, with at most a handful of guards. your fleet stays with me. that's the deal."
 
the paler one nodded helplessly and then rode off in his horse in the opposite direction. the strong one looked at the distancing shadows and uttered under his breathe.
 
such naive one~ he mocked the other, and gave a demeaning laughter. but the stare intensify when his mind focused on another source of sheer uncertainty.
 
the young king, I guess I have underestimated you. you moved faster than I thought. but even so, all your efforts would be futile...
 
his brows knitted into one, and his eyes communicated fear.
 
*****
Riko woke up feeling extremely frustrated with herself for falling asleep. the reason was she just missed one of those days when Ainosuke really slept with her. well, not exactly 'with' but on the same bed, she thought. and she's totally unaware of this perfect night where she could cuddle beside him, immersing in his embrace. instead, she was at one end of the bed, far from Ainosuke, without a slightest interaction. she thought perhaps before he awakes, she could at least lean towards him and sneak a kiss or two. unfortunately, knowing her brother for almost 20 years, his sensitivity always come in between, so the lightest movement is enough to wake him up.
 
he struggled to open his eyes as the sun pierced through the layered curtains, his eyebags was clearly evident, leaving Riko to think what time he slept yesterday. She daringly lifted her hands and brushed his bangs from his forehead. 
 
"did I wake you up? sleep more, you look really tired~" Riko said softly with her face placed just beside his.
 
instead he sat up and did a bit of stretching to pull himself out of the comfortable bed. "I have important stuff later. but thanks Riko, for your concern," he gave a smile and then gave her a quick peck on her forehead before leaving the bed. that tickling feeling in her heart left a soft blush on her face, and she quickly hid it, only to suffer another electrifying moment.
 
Noticing her husband is about to dress up, she dismissed the maids who were about to assist him.
 
"I'll do it, you all are dismissed." her instructions to the maid startled Ainosuke, and his heart began to thump rapid, just like the night of the marriage. He gulped when she came forth with her hands helping him with his buttons.
 
"umm, Riko, I'll do it myself. it's fine~" he put a stop to her skinship but she pushed his arms away.
 
"you'll give me a chance to serve you right? it's my duty, and you promised you'll try too," he has to admit that he did say this before he left to save Chinen. He silently, reluctantly stood still, allowing Riko's soft hands to run wildly on his bare skin. Arousal was inevitable, that he found himself bitting the bottom of the lips to curb every bit of nervousness. Riko was also on the brink of losing herself after she saw how firm he was, and how intimate they were at this point. She tried not to blush, but already she felt blood rushing to her face, and without saying, she knew her face was bright red.
 
her trembling hands let itself to his belt and was about to unbuckle it. she could almost hear her heartbeat stop.
 
"wait. stop, Riko. I'm sorry. I can't" Ainosuke pushed her slightly and took a big step back. he knew he disappointed her and hurt her with his insensitive reaction, but he couldn't allow her to come any closer with his mind still thinking of another. this isn't fair to Riko at all. and he realised he wasn't prepared... the wedding night was involuntary, and he thought he would be able to treat her like his wife by now but this initiative made him realised he still can't do it voluntarily.
 
"A-Ainosuke~" she called out desperately for him who turned around and was about to exit the room to escape the awkward situation.
 
"I'm sorry... i know i'm cruel to you but please give me somemore time," Ainosuke uttered once more, and surprisingly she replied with not a tone of sadness "I will. I will wait~" the stronger she seemed to appear, the more painful his heart is cause he knew she was feigning it all. he knew his sister too well; never wanting her closest ones to be worried for her.
 
*****
Receiving a summon early in the morning, Yuto and Daiki rushed to his chamber and were utterly shocked when they saw the dark shadows beneath his eyes.
 
"oh my, Ainosuke, did you sleep yesterday?! or did you spend the whole night on the letter" Daiki asked when he saw a piece of folded parchment in front of him.
 
"I did... anyway, here's the letter for King Takea. I thought about it and I think I shan't take the risk of letting just one of you head there. without knowing what Akunami is planning up their sleeves, I think it'll be better to send  Daiki with you as well, since I have already entrusted the secret to the both of you."
 
"we will complete the task, and we'll set off as soon as Kawashima and Chinen's case is over" Daiki responded.
 
"no, I want you guys to set off by noon. you'll probably take 3-4 days to complete this mission, and I'll need you guys for other things then."
 
"but regarding Kawashima, will you be okay?" Daiki was worried about the interrogation and whether he could deal with the possible tension between both sides, but Ainosuke proofed once again that such concerns were unnecessary.
 
"I have Yabu and the rest with me, I'll be fine. but the two of you be careful. and make sure you do as you promised yesterday. not say a word to anyone else, and to assist King Takea in whatever requests he may have after he reads the letter."
 
"all request from him has to be fulfilled?"
 
"yes, everything. whatever he asks for, just do it." Yuto and Daiki exchanged doubtful glances and they were curious as to what exactly is written in the letter. Withdrawing from the room, they quickly prepared for the departure which was only 2 hours away.
 
*****
Ainosuke sat alone in his chamber, looking over the list of first class generals' houses. apart from those around him, the Kawashima and Nishikido house captured his attention most. he recalled of Daiki's speculations and suspicions and meticulously analysed every detail of the 2 houses, but nothing yet seemed abnormal. Apart from that, his mind is often distracted by the thoughts about the current condition of Mirai~and occasionally Umika. indeed, the place wasn't fit for vulnerable girls like them. it's emotionally tormenting. but he had to do it.
 
he focused back on the data and asked himself aloud "what could these 2 families' got to do with each other~ I must get to the bottom of this." he flipped back and forth and he was just becoming frustrated when Keito barged in unannounced.
 
Ainosuke jumped from his seat and reacted to the rude entrance.
 
"Hey Keito. you could at least knock." he looked at Keito frustratedly.
 
"I'm so sorry, your highness. something urgent to report."
 
"what?! is it about Kawashima?"
 
"y-yes... and it's not good. our guards arrive at their mansion but they couldn't find him.. and the weirdest thing is we can't find a single soul nor belongings in the mansion. all of Kawashima troops disappeared along with him"
 
"W-WHAT!" Ainosuke slammed the table in a fit of anger and found his breathing becoming heavier.
 
"it's highly possible Hiro Kawashima led his troops and fled southward overnight. I've sent our guards to trace them already"
 
"how dare he disregard my instructions!!! do I look like a joke to him!!!" Ainosuke continued to flare his anger.
 
"your highness, please relax. don't lose your head over him" Keito was never good in consoling others, so he was lost for words at times like this.
 
"how am I supposed to calm down! listen Keito, send public notices about his arrest, increase the guards, I want him tracked down and brought in front of me! defiance will not be taken lightly" Keito could sense the different Ainosuke again. he could feel his almighty, his strength, his dominating power. he knew his king has had enough of the betrayals and is determined to get people to fear him instead.
 
"w-what about Umika? she's still in the bunker? her brother's flee will most likely have spillover effect on her. the other houses would speculate her involvement in this~"
 
"I never expected Hiro to dump his sister in the lurge. Well, for a matter of fact, she has ceased to become a valuable pawn in this political game since she's abandoned by her own house. the other houses would definitely want her to take over all the allegations against her brother. crimes are non-transferable that is, so I won't tolerate this either. but it's not like I could silently assume her innocence, cause she could potentially have teamed up with her brother against me. a public trial at court today is necessary, to safeguard her own interest, to defend for herself. "
 
"yes, your highness,leave it to me, I'll settle this. just calm down for now, I'll get going first."
 
******
"Umika Kawashima, come out!" the guards in the bunker forcefully pulled her out from the cell, while she was cuddling beside Mirai like 2 closely-knitted characters.
 
"what's going on?! hey! I'm asking you guys!" maybe Mirai has grown used to the uncouth practices outside, even her verbal habits have become more masculine and less refined.
 
"the King asked for her~" that's all they revealed and Mirai saw Umika dragged out and her sound slowly died down as she moved further from the corridor. Mirai is worried, but after knowing it was Ainosuke who called upon her, she felt less threatened. but what could it be about?
 
the same question ran through Umika's mind as she was brought closer to Ainosuke's court room. but realising the time, she got an indication that it could be related to her brother. she is somehow longing to see him after so long. she was entirely mistaken when she was brought in front of a courtroom filled with guards, first class generals, and some of the older generations including Senior Mentors Nakajima and Takaki, and there at one corner was Chinen. she was literally too freaked out that even her greetings was too soft and stiff. While the antis made her repeat her formalities, Ainosuke called the court to order.
 
"enough! rise, Umika Kawashima" he interrupted the noisy crowd. Before he could proceed, an unfamiliar face approached the court with a guard following close behind.
 
"Pardon, your highness. I was caught up in my journey here. Let me introduce myself, your highness. I'm First class General Nishikido Ryo" Ainosuke looked at him with eyes of suspicion and skepticism as the mysteries surrounding his and Kawashima house continued to bother him, but Nishikido shrug it off with a smirk on his face. As much as Ainosuke detested him, he must continue the court. "Rise, my general. We shall continue the hearing"
 
Before he could speak, the hot-headed Senior Mentor Takaki and Nakajima started bombarding the shaken Umika with allegations after allegations, leaving her no room for retreat. Then, Ainosuke decided to remain in the foreground, observing every occurence in the court hearing. He found it both amusing and frustrating how the hearing proceeded, even without his instructions. 
 
"The whole Kawshima house fled overnight! That suggests they are all guilty, your highness.! His sister is definitely in cahoots!"
 
"NO, I didn't kill General Chinen, and my brother, I am sure he didn't!" Umika defended.
 
Umika, you're really persistently innocent. Your brother fled without you, yet you still defended him...Chinen and Ainosuke both wondered.
 
Their thoughts were broken off by a cynical laughter from Nishikido. "What's the matter with you?!" the two mentors raised their voices as they felt insulted by his interruption. "Two old men bullying a young, helpless girl...That's the making of our Royal guards. No doubt about this". Umika threw a glance at Nishikido and felt a chilling feeling down her spine. She avoided his intimidating stare and looked into the soothing eyes of Chinen. She thought she saw sympathy written on his face, and was slightly consoled by it, but she immediate shake off her futile imagination.
 
"Nishikido, please respect!" Yuya stood out for both his father and Yuto's upon hearing the remark. Ainosuke continued to take a sideline, as he silently analysed Nishikido, there's something about him... I'm gonna figure this mysterious man out.
 
"I apologise, General Yuya." Nishikido smirked and returned to his position.
 
"Umika! Tell us your brother's escape route!"
 
"I don't know! I really don't know" Umika was forced by the persistent questioning, into a state that is mixed with frustration and desperation.
 
"Bring the torture tools, perhaps then you can come clean with us" the hot-headed Senior Mentor Takaki ignored his surroundings, especially the King's presence, and went ahead with his own instructions even with Yuya trying to restrain him.
 
"No, noooo! I really don't know anything. Please don't" she shrieked and cried and backed away, tripping herself along the way. She felt embarrassed and humiliated. At that point, Chinen followed his heart, he went forth and wanted to shield Umika.
 
"Chinen?" She cried while he felt his body scent surrounding him. Even though he spoke no words, she felt comforted nonetheless.
 
"Chinen, Do you know what you're doing. She has a part to play in your father's death and yet you came forward for her. You are disrespecting your father." Senior Mentor Nakajima is definitely appalled by Chinen's actions towards Umika. In fact, everyone in the court, even Chinen himself was speechless at his reckless act. All except Ainosuke who expected this coming. Other than that, Ainosuke also noticed Nishikido stepping forward, but Chinen was quicker by a whole second.
 
"But she hasn't been proven guilty. It's not fair for her." Chinen finally spoke.
 
"Don't tell me you have feelings towards her Chinen Yuri!" Senior Mentor Takaki blurted out, and mumurs could be heard across the court.
 
"Chinen~" Umika looked at Chinen who has bent down beside her.
 
"NO, I DIDN'T! BUT...." Chinen exclaimed, and the disappointment in her eyes made his heart waver once again.
 
"ENOUGH! I'M HERE, SO I MAKE THE CALL, NOT ANYONE ELSE!" Ainosuke found that it was the right time to stop the nonsense that is getting too far. He wanted to make his presence heard, and it did. Everyone shrank back into their position, looking smaller than before. His closer generals, including Yuya, Yabu, Hikaru, Keito, Inoo, Chinen, were not surprised by his rage after his decision to change.
 
Umika, still crying on the ground, was shocked when a hand reached out to her. 
 
"Your highness?" she looked up and she saw the firm hands belonged to Ainosuke, and was honored to be rescued from the agony by him.
 
"I promised you a fair trial didn't I. (and our deal~ I have yet to fulfil my portion)" he whispered into her ears and subsequently pulled her up.
 
"Umika, on the night of the murder, where were you?" Ainosuke made his first question
 
"...I was in my own room" 
 
"no one to prove?"
 
"no~b-but i didn't do it... please believe me"
 
"That means she has no alibi!" hot-headed Takaki elder said again, but Ainosuke ignored.
 
"I believe." Ainosuke's statement stun the entire court, impressing Nishikido who was also analysing the young King. He indeed knows who he should trust... Tanaka Ainosuke has inherited his father's wisdom and art of handling difficult situations like this. Calm and compose... I have met my match, your highness.
 
"WHAT?! YOUR HIGHNESS?! THAT'S TOO EASY A JUDGEMENT." the elder guards protested.
 
"I don't think so. Umika Kawashima has served under my general Ryutaro for quite some time. She has left her brother's care since. If she did play a part in the late General's death, then logically her brother would have kept her by his side. How in his right mind will let her join Ryutaro's fleet. Mind you, exposing her to Ryutaro would be the last thing Hiro would want if she did play a role in this conspiracy, for my general is known to see through the deepest of heart. and the close relationship between Chinen house and Morimoto house, would be a risk for Umika, isn't it." Ainosuke analysed to the 2 elderly, while the rest acknowledged his deduction. The 2 elderly seemed to accept his theory, but went on to talk about judgement.
 
"so are you going to let her off?! I think keeping her alive would be too risky too. Sentence her to death perhaps can better force her brother out."
 
Ainosuke noticed 2 voices of protest in the court regarding Senior Mentor Takaki's suggestion.... One from Chinen, one from ....Nishikido. Though he felt heartened by Chinen's response, Nishikido's gave him quite a hint about the relationship between the 2 houses.
 
thinking that Ainosuke was on the same side as Umika, she and her supporters were shocked that he accommodated the suggestion. "I'll consider. Thank you~" he smiled to the 2 elderly and back to Yuya who was tired from restraining the 2 older men.
 
"the fact is clear that Hiro Kawashima and his 500 strong troops have defied my orders. Regardless whether the case is proven, such a unwise move from him has somewhat indicated his involvement. So I'll take this into account when we resume the hearing once in his presence. I have ordered for wanted notices placed all across Aoihoshi, therefore Umika, I want to formally inform you my decision to capture him. things aren't looking good, so be mentally prepared. and as for you, before I decide what to do with you, I'll keep you under custody first. I'll insure your life until I decided to heed my panel's advices." there were expression of uncertainty and fear in many faces, including the girl who felt her future is filled with stumbling blocks. moreover, she is feeling the pain of being betrayed by her own blood brother. maybe she could almost feel the agony of the King.
 
Chinen felt sorry for her, he knew he is the one who led to what is currently happening to her, someone who loves her so dearly. it pains him to see her this way, and was determined to further enquire about Ainosuke's action forward.
 
"if there's nothing else, court is dismissed. and I urge all of you to practice self-restrain about this case involving Kawashima and Chinen. if anyone spreads any untrue rumours or words of defamation against any, I'll not hesitate to take actions. Kawashima is only under suspicion, I still want to value the generations of work they have done for Aoihoshi." the last statement had Umika felt heartened, and again impressed Nishikido and further proved his earlier point. 
 
I definitely need to be careful of him ~ both Ainosuke and Nishikido's eyes met and their mental thoughts crossed as well.
 
once the court empties, Keito came forth and reported a request.
 
"Your highness, Umika requests to see you. she looks rather shaken."
 
Without hesitation, Ainosuke agreed. "bring her to my chamber"
 
"yes, your highness"
 
then just when he thought he can have a silent walk back, to recover from the mess back there, he was interrupted by another voice.
 
"Ainosuke~" Chinen ran towards him. Ainosuke sighed as he thought he just lost his moment of silence.
 
"yes, Chinen~"
 
"I know you said I shouldn't ask or question you, but I can't help it. what are you going to do with her~" he thought Chinen's reaction is pretty epic with him consciously hiding his concern for her but still put a false front. he decided to play along.
 
"wasn't it clear from my instructions back there?"
 
"you don't mean it do you? I mean~ you can't execute her..."
 
"why can't I? then what do you suggest I do? let her off?"
 
"I d-don't know... you can't let her go either. she'll be killed by those avenging for my father's death. you saw the amount of hatred Yuto and Yuya's fathers displayed earlier. their respect for my dad will definitely get Umika killed once she's out. even though she's a trained warrior, I am just..." Chinen couldn't find a word to better explain his emotion.
 
"worried?" and Ainosuke filled in the gap for him. 
 
"no, no.. I..."
 
"whatever, Chinen. I'm not interested with the real emotions you're facing. you are clearly in self-denial. you care for her yet you don't wanna admit. I have more things to worry about. until you come clean with yourself, then you come talk to me about it. but whatever you said earlier, I'll keep it in mind. Umika still possess a use for me, so at least for now, her life is safe under my purview."
 
there was silence as Chinen tried to absorb and comprehend the "use" he meant.
 
"if there's nothing, I have things to tend to."
 
*****
because of the holdup, by the time Ainosuke reached his chamber, he saw 2 bunker guards with Umika by his door.
 
"you guys can dismiss yourself. I'll take over from here" Ainosuke told the guards and they gave a proper salute before leaving.
 
"sit~" Ainosuke told the frail Umika.
 
"can I?" she asked.
 
"I would not offer the second time. " and so she sat opposite him on a small round table. she felt nervous as the young King appears so flawless under the dim light. his gentlemanly gesture made her heart skip several beats.
 
"wrap yourself with this first. and I've ordered the maids to get you some warm drink. it's floral, it does amazing work at calming nerves" he said and the close proximity got her immersed in his minty warm breathe. he wrapped her with a soft blanket and watched her sip on the served tea.
 
"your highness, why are you treating me so well. I... I don't understand"
 
he chuckled a little and proceeded "this is called nice? hmm, if I was still Ryosuke, then this would have been too common to expect such a statement. besides, you haven't done anything worth torturing you in any way. but, don't let your guard down though. the others have seen my nasty side too. "
 
tears welled up in her eyes as she felt herself being tugged cozily in the care of the King. moreover, a crazy imagination went through her mind - she was reminded of her brother who was so loving towards her when she's much younger. in that instant, she realised she saw Ainosuke as a loving brother given he's a year older than her, though she knew it's against rules to imagine that kind of relationship with the almighty king. 
 
"girls really do cry easily. how many have I seen..." he shrugged while he passed her a tissue.
 
"I'm sorry, your highness."
 
"never mind. anyway, what do you wanna speak to me about?"
 
"I appreciate whatever you did for me earlier, and if it comes a time that you'll have to terminate my life, you don't have to hold back. I have decided to swear allegiance to you... and I wanna let you know that I'll stick to our deal regardless of anything that'll happen later. as promised I'll keep Shida Mirai as my dearest friend, accompanying her until my time ends."
 
"so you're going to sell your whole life to me?"
 
"as you have seen, my brother has abandoned me. I've no where to go to, no one I could depend on. from now, it's just me. I rather make myself useful to you since I can see your leadership will bring Aoihoshi a long way." 
 
Ainosuke could sense the regret in her tone, being betrayed by her closest kin reminds him of himself. he could relate to her pain when she said that, and he hopes he could alleviate it just like how his generals are working so hard to cheer him up.
 
"Point taken. Umika, for now, just bear with the bunker. I know it's unbearable for 2 of you, but until the right opportunity approaches to release the both of you, just bear with it."
 
"you're going to release us? her? I thought you wanted to ....?"
 
"yes, I'll release her and you when the time comes" he interrupted her and hinted that he doesn't want to hear more.
 
"yes, your highness." suddenly she felt a warm feeling on her hand. upon looking, she realised his hand was on top of hers, giving hers a light squeeze. adrenaline rushed as she felt a gentle radiating heat that cushions her torn heart. she gazed at him with her teary eyes and he returned a comforting smile. "everything will be okay," he uttered.
 
**********
Ainosuke laid on the bed, tired after the stargazing with his son, but he felt satisfied cause Daichi took his mind off all his worries. He stared on his celling and recalled the happy face of his son, and the adorable interactions they shared during that short time.
 
"Otosan!" the boy ran towards him and jumped on him.
 
"Daichi~" Ainosuke chuckled as he held his son tightly in his arms. The whole scene is so surreal cause it strikes him that he is now the father of 1. The father-son sat in the meadows and looked beyond the night sky, and the conversation deepens. 
 
"otosan~did you have a bad day?"
 
"mmm, yeah~ but after I see you, I'm fine already" he smiled to his son.
 
"Daichi~ since you asked me so much today, can I ask you something too?"
 
"Yes, otosan"
 
"Did you dislike me, at any point in time?"
 
"No, otosan... I want to be like you~ okasan says you are really a great man! and Daichi will grow up to be like you, can I, otosan?" he tugged his small body closer to Ainosuke and wrap himself nicely in his father's embrace.
 

"Thank you, Daichi. I'll do better from now." He sniffed his scent from his soft hair. At the same time, a thought ran through his mind, and he whispered to himself. "If she bear a son like you, then we won't be stuck in such agonising pain."

"otosan~ who is she?" his son heard his mumurs, and Ainosuke had no intention to avoid.

"Daichi...I am talking about this oneesan whom I know of. She loves to have children, especially someone as obedient as you, but unfortunately, she can't"

"is she sad, otosan?"

"I think so... both her and the neechan are really hurt."

"how, otosan? please help them.... otosan, you are so good at everything you can help oneesan and neechan right?"

Ainosuke shut his eyes and tears trickled down the sides of his eyes, and he clutch his heart as he painfully repeated his answer to the question. "I can't, Daichi...There's nothing I can do..."

"Who is it?!"

"It's me, Riko."

Ainosuke discreetly wiped his tears away and sat up to face her. 

"I know you won't come to our chamber tonight, so I thought i'll come to you. Can I?" Ainosuke sighed at her request, but still allowed her.

However, he noticed that the morning's incident must have gotten into her, cause she distanced herself from the bed. The blanket couldn't cover her entirely. He felt bad, and so intuitively he felt a need to shelter her.

"Come here~" he wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her closely into his embrace.

"Ainosuke~" she uttered, while he enclosed her in his arms from behind. He leaned his head on her shoulders, sniffing and caressing her soft silky hair that smelled like sweet jasmine. Simple intimacy was enough to arouse them, especially Riko who has always craved to be in his embrace and manly scent. She turned to face him and forced a kiss on his lips, which of course took him by surprise.

"Riko~" but before he could push her away, she pressed her lips on his for the second time, and finally, he has no choice but to submit to her initiatives. A man can never resist such temptations, even though his mind was infiltrated by another. He let himself in and the warm kiss turned wet. His hands ran on her back and slowly he tightened his grip around her, allowing each other to synchronise their heartbeat as one single rhythm. There was almost no room for any to retreat, and so through the night, the 2 spent the time in a tight bosom.