Project wipeout - part 1

The Lost Prince

"The corruption has to stop. I'm gonna personally go into the villagers and pull out the culprits myself." Ainosuke announced in court after Ryutaro reported his findings. He felt the urgency to tend to the matter because he did not want to be seen as the corrupted King Minoru who caused the suffering of his citizens. He has lived through a difficult life so no one else knew better than him the standard of living outside the palace gates.

His personal guards were initially hesitant about the King's decision to deal with the problem himself, but in the end they realised their King cannot be persuaded so they could only go along.

"Yuto and Yuya will go with me. Ryutaro, you'll help us with our new identity, perferrably one that allows us to enter the hearts of the corrupters. I'll leave the Kingdom matters to Hikaru and Yabu. Keito and Inoo will assist the 2 of you." the guards bowed as they accepted the King's assignment, except two who were disappointed with the arrangement.

"What about us? are we gonna shake our legs while everyone is busy with their tasks?" Daiki and Chinen stepped forward and protested.

"Chill, I have much more important stuff for you to settle. Come with me after this. The rest, get ready. We'll set off in the afternoon. I don't wanna delay this." Ainosuke dismissed the court and led Chinen and Daiki to his personal chamber.

"Listen carefully the two of you. I bestow on you guys my utmost trust that you keep this secret and fulfil the task." he spoke with a serious tone.

"what is it, my highness?" Daiki replied formally.

"I didn't tell anyone about this. another reason why i wanna rush out of the palace for the time being is so I don't have to face the two ladies" the once tense atmosphere quickly dissolved into a sea of laughter as Chinen and Daiki burst out laughing

"hoi! you two, stop it. I'm serious" the two guards cupped their mouth and tried to stop laughing as the King voiced in frustration.

"So, what can we do for you then, Ainosuke?" Chinen asked informally after realising where this conversation is heading.

"help me look after the two ladies. if there's any conflicts or unhappiness, help me deal with it. Don't let any of them get hurt. Help me take care of them, most importantly, their health. Cheer them up if they are unhappy or lonely." he said. The two guards could sense his genuine concern for Mirai and Riko that they both felt touched by his thoughtfulness.

"definitely. but why us?"

"well, there's no one better for this job than the 2 of you. You guys understand me best, so you will be able to care for them in place of me until i'm back. Hopefully when i get back, i'll be able to face the 2 of them with confidence."

"I'm proud of you, Ainosuke" Daiki said. Ainosuke looked at Daiki in confusion 

"because you never thought of running away. You do love them, Ainosuke. and this is definitely a good arrangement for all 3 of you to think through and face the music later." Daiki added.

"Yeah! That's why I am so in love with you too Ainosuke! You're the BEST" Chinen disregard the formalities and hopped onto Ainosuke's back. Ainosuke and Chinen have always been like very close brothers ever since they met. Ainosuke felt as though he knew Chinen forever, and they could share almost anything under the skies, just like how he and Yu were before he left the Yamada family. What he never expected is that this close relationship led Mirai to assign Chinen with another task that he was kept in the dark.

"NANDE Chinen!" the three 'brothers' broke out in laughters. Deep down, both guards were happy that Ainosuke is finally laughing after a stressful period.   

After the two guards exited Ainosuke's chambers for him to prepare for the mission, Chinen found an excuse to leave Daiki's side and made his way to the Queen's chamber to update her. Though Chinen totally understood Ainosuke's concern about not wanting any of the ladies to be worried for him, there's nothing he could do about it, an order is an order. besides, Queen Mirai is also acting out of pure concern for Ainosuke. But never did he expect that Mirai will decide to give him yet another secret assignment that defies Ainosuke's orders.

-----------------------------------------

Yuto and Yuya took the lead and rode their horses in front of Ainosuke's, and both of them were in full alert in case of any assasinations, but these little actions frustrate the lord behind who has been staring at them.

"Yuto, Yuya! can the two of you stop it?! I'm not a King now, no one knows I'm here. so can you guys please act normally, and stop looking so suspicious. I'm just a billionaire Yamada Ryosuke, and you two are my friends, understand?! play along our new identity."

"hai" they unconsciously bowed as they replied, but only to get another deadly stare from him. "opps. gomene Ryosuke" and finally he gave them a smile.

Yuya took out a slip of paper that revealed the first alleged corrupter, the chief police officer Kamiki Hitoshi of this village . 

"Ryosuke, Kamiki Hitoshi is the chief police of this village which houses 100 people. He has 5 wives. And as you can see, the people are living in very poor sanitation and some are so poor that they aren't able to make ends meet. This situation has been ongoing ever since the drought that happened when Minoru is still in control. According to our records, Minoru absorbed the money he was supposed to donate to the people for rebuilding homes and restoring livelihoods ruined during the drought. Recently, you have donated 1 million to them, but as Ryutaro reported, the people are still suffering and there seemed to be no obvious salvation efforts."

"This Kamiki is definitely the key to where the huge donations went." Ryosuke gave a stern look at the poor living standards the villagers of this small town is facing.

They carried on their journey to the very mansion of their keyperson.

"Holy !!! this mansion is so huge and magnificent. if this heaven, the people are living in hell." Yuto exclaimed, while Yuya and Ryosuke stared fiercely at the mansion.

"oh, here you are. our honoured guests are here early. come in!" the butler came out and received the three of them.

"this village is so rundown. if you don't have a proper place for us to stay, then we'll move on to another town. and mind you, my standard of 'proper' is extremely high" Ryosuke spoke. Yuya and Yuto were stunned at how he could act so well in front of Kamiki, and they realised they had to support him.

"don't worry sir. we have reserved only the BEST suites for you and your friends. don't leave, we will not disappoint you" he obviously panicked as he was afraid he lose the chance to influence Ryosuke to donate his wealth to the village (or him?)

"Let's take a look then, shall we?" Ryosuke remarked sarcastically.

Kamiki led the three of them along a brightly lighted, red-carpeted walkway which was almost as grand as the ones in the palace. on both sides of the corridor are rooms, one of which was slightly opened. The three of them took a quick peek in and saw a few ladies crowding around a table full of what-seemed-like jewelleries, but they can't be sure. Aside from that, they could see a large cage, which is huge enough to hold a person, but again, they could not properly see what was contained inside.

Ryosuke wrenched his fist tightly as he thought about the amount of riches that this corrupted officer has pocketed, leaving the people in such dire states.

"how, do you like the room, sir?"

"it's decent. we'll take it" Ryosuke replied coldly which his two minions nodded.

"Thank you so much sir. I am sure you'll be satisfied with this room...anyway sir. I have this plan that I'm working on that I hope you could give your advise since you're in this line of business." the three of them knew exactly that this is where this guy starts to influence Ryosuke to buy into his plan.

"sure. just drop me a time, if i'm free, i'll listen in" Ryosuke answered.

"Before you leave, Kamiki-san, I have some ladies coming in tonight. Is there any kind of social activities or recreation they could spent their time in during their stay here. I don't want them to feel bored while we are occupied in our business talks" Yuya said, shocking Ryosuke and Yuto as this wasn't in the plan. Ladies? Who?

"sure, we have ladies' activities here that will sure entertain your guests. just let me know when they are here~" somehow Kamiki's reply seemed to send chills down their spine.

Once they were alone, Yuto and Ryosuke interrogated Yuya about his sudden addition to the plan.

 

"er...welll, there aren't ladies...but i'm just thinking that we definitely need to see what is going on in that room. It's bound to associate to the whole corruption thing, and we need evidence anyway."

"sooo. where do you suggest we find ladies? there's only the three of us."

"that, i have it thought out....one of us disguise as one."

"WHAT?! THAT's YOUR INGENIOUS PLAN?!" both Yuto and Ryosuke shouted.

"they are definitely gonna see through our disguises!" Yuto protested.

"not if he is really pretty in  female disguise." Yuya eyed Ryosuke. Yuto turned to Ryosuke as well and finally got the hint.

"ah, he will probably succeed" Yuto responded.

"What are you guys trying to say?!" Ryosuke was creeped out by both their smirks, but before he got the full picture the 2 of them pulled him to the bathroom and started their project makeover Ryosuke.

All that escaped from the bathroom was constant voices of protest from Ryosuke "THIS IS NO WAY TO TREAT ME... SEE WHAT I'll DO TO YOU GUYS WHEN WE GET BACK"..."HEY HEY, NO DON'T TOUCH THAT!." "ITAIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

----------------------------------------

At the the very same moment, the three guests of the room beside theirs were also plotting something and were preparing for their mission.

"will you be okay? I don't feel safe with just you entering that suspicious room. maybe one of us should go too" one of the guy spoke to the only female in the room.

"no. you guys will blow the cover. I'm a girl, I don't have to act. and don't worry, I brought my pepper spray in case of anything. and if all things fail, I'll ring my buzzer and you guys come and save me." the two guys eventually agreed to her plan.

--------------------------------------

"Yuto, concentrate!" Yuya hit Yuto's head when he noticed his comrade salivating at the video recording that is transmitted from the spy camera hidden on Ryosuke.

"isn't she pretty?! if you don't tell me, I would never thought that he's a guy...what's more, our King." Yuto said.

"Well, that's why I said, if it's him, his cover won't blow. The ladies will trust him wholeheartedly"

On the other side of the recording, Ainosuke was cursing and swearing in his heart that he has to crossdress for the first time in his life! The clothings inside out are all giving him discomfort, especially the tight restricting his movement. He sat on the table surrounded by 5 ladies, hating every moment of it. 

Amid his frustration, he looked around, realising that the cage and the jewelleries weren't here. There was a red silky cloth covering over a huge cupboard sized object which captured his attention.

"Rin-san...Rin-san (Ainosuke's temporary feminine name)" the ladies called out to him, after noticing that he's distracted by the hidden object. 

"ah, yes" he tried to speak as feminine as possible.

"You're so impatient... just wait a minute for our last guest...heard Mira-san is a beaut as you are."

"Mira?" the name rang a bell, simply because her name is so similar to the lady who kept inflitrating his mind - Mirai. He mumbled the name to himself.

*knock knock

one of the lady carefully unlocked the door and a young lady walked in.

"Hi~ nice to meet all of you" Mira bowed and when she returned her body to standing position and Ainosuke is able to see her face entirely, he was so dumbfounded he wasn't able to complete his greeting.

"What the~ Mi....ra." he trembled as he spoke in shock. He knew for sure she's not Mira....she's someone so close to his heart, he can recognise her even with his eyes shut, Mirai. But he couldn't believe his eyes. Immediately he feared for her safety and he felt that his plan has to now include her safety. 

"is there a problem, miss?" but to his surprise, Mirai's response reveals that she has no idea that the lady she's looking at now is none other than her very own husband. 

Undoubtedly, this created quite a shock to Yuya and Yuto who saw the whole thing from their own room. "What's going on?! Why is Queen Mirai here? Who brought her here?!" are basically the questions that troubled the two guards as the tried to focus on the King's safety. In the other room, Chinen and Daiki's eyes were fixated on Rin, thinking very hard where they have seen her before.

"er... nope. nice to meet you. I'm Rin" he almost stretched out his hand to shake hers but he pulled back in time realising it's a man's way to greet. He replaced it with a bow, as sweet and feminine as he could while he endured the tightness in his bottom. In his mind, he thought it's gonna be so embarrassing if she finds out that he crossdressed.

 

"ok, the moment that we are all so excited about... Mira-san and Rin-san, since the 2 of you are new, shall you play first?" the obvious leader among the five ladies asked. both Mira and Rin responded and they are reluctant to give way. Ainosuke fought for the chance in order to protect her from what lies behind the red cloth, but since she has no idea who he was, Mirai continued to stand by her decision. "Baka, what the hell is your purpose here?" Ainosuke thought to himself. Mirai, on the other hand, wanted the chance to go first due to his impatience to help Ainosuke investigate the mystery here.

"Let's toss coin to decide" another lady suggested. Both of them frowned as both of them prayed they win. In the end, it was Mirai who got the chance. Ainosuke's heart sank. He tried to suppress his fear and worries for Mirai as he knew perfectly that if any of them were to blow their covers, the whole mission will have to cease.

"these toys are for you. we've got a good one today" everyone has their eyes fixed on the red cloth. Mirai strongly pulled the cloth and both Mirai and Ainosuke were stunned by what lies in the metal cage.

It is such a grotesque scene that both Mirai and Ainosuke were trembling badly. A young man, about their age lie in the cage, half , chained at his wrists and legs. He doesn't look like he's injured but he is definitely abused in a way that he is in a semi-conscious state.

"go on play with the tools." Mirai opened the box with trembling hands and within the box were torture tools - stun guns, razorblades, scissors and anything they could do harm to the poor guy. By this moment, Ainosuke and Mirai knew what this is all about. This people, this wealthy ladies are paying loads of cash to Kamiki to play such torture games on guys. On top of the donations that Kamiki absorbed from the salvation fund the Kingdom granted, these filthy money from the ladies can give Kamiki more than enough riches to sustain such a luxurious mansion, buy mercenaries and manipulate the villagers.

Mirai was shaking so bad she couldn't even grab hold of the tool, or rather, she couldn't even decide on one. Ainosuke looked at her painfully as he wished he could take her place. he doesn't want her hands to be stained and did not want her to go through this crazy act. Mirai eventually settled for the stun gun, as she thought naively that it at least does not cause bleeding.

She pressed the trigger and a bolt of electricity past right from his shoulder to other parts of his body, causing him to jerk and scream in pain. "AHHHHHHHHHHHH! DAMNNNN YOU CRAZY ES"

"gomenasai...gomen" Mirai cried but only to be interrupted by one of the ladies who approached the man with a tight slap on his face and a cut with a razor on his chest. "she's our new guest! you better treat her well."

Mirai brought her hand to his bleeding chest and and gently pressed it. She looked into his eyes, and he seemed to get the idea that she is different from his other tormentors. She tried to convey to him that she'll save him but even she's uncertain as to whether she could do that with such tight security. She hoped Chinen and Daiki will break into the room right now, and much stronger, she hope that Ainosuke is here. Unknowing to her, he is right there for her, and he could no longer watch her struggling with the grotesque.

"it's my turn Mira-san!" Rin snatched the stun gun from her hand and in that instant, their hand touched. Firstly, Mirai was amazed by Rin's huge force which is very unfeminine, and also that split second where their skin rubbed on each other gave her a sense of familiarity. 

Ainosuke pressed the trigger several times until the young man fell completely unconscious. He didn't wanna do that of course, but in that circumstances, the only way to minimise the guy's pain and prevent the sick ladies from torturing him is to knock him out first. The ladies will not see any fun in torturing an unconscious man, he thought. However, these intentions were not known to Mirai. Tears rolled down Mirai's cheeks as she witness Rin 'torturing' the poor guy. Ainosuke wanted to embrace her but he couldn't. He could only pray that this ends fast. What is left is to get the 5 ladies to confirm his guesses.

"he fainted" Rin stood up while holding up Mira. This second touch triggered a tinkling feeling in her heart. She looked closely at Rin and realised she looks very familiar but similar to Chinen and Daiki, she too couldn't recall where she has seen him.

"let's chitchat before he wakes up and you ladies can play next."

The ladies looked excited upon hearing Rin's suggestions. Mira looks at Rin and the other 5 ladies with disgust.

"How did you ladies find this man, or rather how did you find these men?" Ainosuke started his interrogation, unknown to the people in the room.

"well, you are interested to find one yourself, are you, Rin-chan?" the ladies giggled. Rin played along and acted interested.

"hmm. well, he is one of  our husband's subordinates. But he defied my husband's orders so he deserved it. he is seriously insane to reject the money that my husband pays them to keep their mouth shut from the royal guards. and our other men are bought from the villages in exchange for a minimal cash."

"and they are willing to settle for that amount?"

"Those poor villagers are keen on selling their family member's for any bit of cash. those pathetic beings. and here we get large amount of cash from the generous King and other patrons who are officers in the other villagers. that's big business"

Both Ainosuke and Mirai were clearly holding in their anger, as well as Yuto, Yuya, Chinen and Daiki who were all fuming in their respective rooms. Ainosuke realised that Mirai was close to her boiling point and felt that he has to quickly complete his interrogation before she breaks.

"the generous King? you mean King Ainosuke?"

"yeah, the foolish King spent a million to save those pathetic lives. We are helping him grow money by investing in such productive, lucrative business. so much better used. the young King needs to learn from us"

"THOSE PATHETIC LIVES?! YOU ES! THESE ARE INNOCENT CITIZENS, FOR GOODNESS SAKE! YOU PEOPLE ARE MORE PATHETIC AND INSANE THAN ANYONE ELSE!" Mirai finally couldn't take whatever the ladies were saying, the adjectives they used to describe the innocent people out there, and most importantly, the insults towards her husband. She stood up and raise her voice. at this time, Chinen and Daiki are already panicking as they knew a fight will soon break out and they have to do everything in their capacity to safeguard the life of their Queen.

"Hoi! Mira-san, you better be wise to know which side you should be and don't try to be funny" one of the ladies said. Before Ainosuke tried to cut into their conversation, Mirai shouted again.

"I KNOW WHICH SIDE I'M ON, AND IT'S DEFINITELY NOT YOUR SIDE!" as soon as Mirai spoke those words, the leader of the 5 ladies stood up and raised her hand "MIRA-SAN, YOU SHOULD LEARN TO SHUT UP WHEN YOU NEED TO". Mirai intuitively shut her eyes knowing that the lady's hand is about to land on her face, and she knew the impact of the slap will be great. She braced herself for the impending slap but it didn't come.

She opened her eyes and noticed Rin grabbing the hand of her abuser.

"Itai!!!! Rin-san, LET GO OF ME! IT'S HURTING" Mirai was amazed at the amount of strength Rin was using to grip the lady's wrist that thick veinous lines emerged from her arms. Only then she realised that Rin's arms are much tougher than any of the ladies here. to be exact, she has never seen a lady with such strength and build.

"don't you dare lift a finger on my woman. I'll break your hand if you dare" Rin uttered in a lower voice than before. Mirai was shocked at how her voice is so manly for a lady and was even more shocked to hear her address herself as 'my woman'. What is even more surprising was when Rin pushed the lady so hard that she flew and hit herself on the wall behind her. How could a lady have so much force. Mirai grew suspicious of Rin and at the same time, she was relieved that Rin was here to protect her.

The four ladies stood up and took a step back and asked "Who are you? your voice? your strength?"

Rin smirked and then spoke through her collar, "Shows over guys"

Mirai continued to stare at Rin with total confusion and tears are building up in her eyes. But before she knows it, Yuto and Yuya burst into the room.

"Yuto-kun, Yuya-kun!" She felt somewhat relieved when she saw the familiar faces of the people whom she trust, although she became even more confused about Rin who summoned them in.

"WHO THE HECK ARE YOU GUYS!" the ladies shouted in shock, while Yuto and Yuya disregarded and greeted Mira with her true identity

"Queen Mirai" they called out. The utterance of these 2 words caused the 5 ladies to tremble in fear. One of them was so afraid that she tried to escape but unfortunately, Rin caught her by her collar.

"Where do you think you are going?" Rin stared at the lady with great fury in her eyes, like as though she is about to skin her alive.

"Look closely at who I am!" she removed her wig in front of the lady's eyes, and almost instantly the response from her was jaw-dropping. "GOODNESS, YOU'RE A GUY?!" Mirai's eyes focused at the apparent crossdresser, and she was dumbfounded when she finally realised where she has seen him before.

"Ainosuke?" she mumbled to herself in disbelief. Ainosuke heard it and smiled briefly to her.

"You evil witches, you are blessed to meet your generous and wisest King of all, King Ainosuke" Yuto announced.

"You ladies have definitely met your doom... You have just revealed all your sins to our King and Queen, so there's no need for any denying." Yuya added.

"Are our guards here?" Ainosuke asked.

"Yes, they have surrounded the place as you have instructed." Yuya responded.

"Good. Arrest Kamiki Hitoshi and these five ladies. Seize all their properties and redistribute them to the people...Also, find out from them the list of officers who also came to patronise this service. To be able to pay this huge amount of cash for this game could mean they are corrupted too. Investigate them. Oh, and release those they abused and give them the necessary medical treatment.." Ainosuke instructed with a strong sense of confidence and power which a King possess. Mirai was so touched and proud of her husband that she teared unknowingly.

Mirai ran to the man who was still lying in the cage but now semi-conscious.

"everything is okay~ you are safe with us now" Mirai grabbed his hand. Ainosuke experienced a surge of jealously that his wife is showing concern for another man in front of him. He went beside her and face the guy who looked right into his eyes. The guy tried to sit up and give his respect to Ainosuke but was stopped by Ainosuke.

"King~ I failed you... I'm sorry~" he said weakly

"don't worry. you didn't. instead, i need to thank you for standing by what you believed in, regardless of the humiliation that you are put through. Like what the Queen said, you're safe in our hands. I won't let anyone hurt you, or any good guards out there" the guy revealed a faint smile of relief and passed out again. "hey hey!" Mirai panicked, but Ainosuke held her shoulder and smiled to her.

"Ainosuke~" all he did was give her the most comforting and assuring smile he could give, and Mirai was honestly thankful that she has him by her side. Next, he turned and stared at Chinen and Daiki who quietly stood near the door with a guilty-stricken face.

-----

Ainosuke, Mirai, Yuto, Yuya, Chinen and Daiki now congregate in the biggest suite in the mansion to tie up the loose ends from this incident. Ainosuke also specially instructed to have the man from the cage rest in this very room where the discussion is ongoing.

 

Ainosuke tried to remove the makeup from his face, while the rest giggled behind him. "I can't believe Rin was Ainosuke-kun. I looked and looked, all i felt that he was familiar, but i never expect Rin to be a guy!" Chinen and Daiki giggled with Yuto and Yuya.

"you see, i knew this will work. That's why i say, if it's Ainosuke doing this, he will not ever blow the cover" Yuya said proudly, not realising that Ainosuke is giving him a deadly stare but only to dissolve after Mirai approached her angry husband.

"hey hey, you guys, stop it. I should be the only one commenting this - my husband is not only HANDSOME, but he's VERY PRETTY as well" she unfemininely threw her arm over Ainosuke's shoulder.

"whatever, Mirai~" Ainosuke pouted, which cause Mirai to smile brightly.

However, the mood took a 360 degree turn when Ainosuke was angered by Chinen and Daiki's defiance.

"WHAT DID I INSTRUCT YOU GUYS. WHY DID YOU BRING MIRAI HERE?! YOU GUYS KNOW IT'S DANGEROUS, AND YET YOU BROUGHT HER HERE" he shouted. Chinen and Daiki bend down their head, afraid to face Ainosuke.

"I was the one who forced them to bring me here. I wanted to help. Just let me" Mirai begged Ainosuke. Yuya and Yuto also tried to support Mirai, "I think it's good we have the Queen here as well. She's as smart and she's a lady, so if we need to disguise again, she'll be able to help"

"No! No discussion. The 2 of you bring her back NOW!" he instructed Chinen and Daiki.

Mirai stood strong in front of him and said sternly, "Look Ainosuke. You said I gave up my happiness for you, didn't I. So here I ask you for one favour, to let me help you, is it that difficult? How many more times do you have to push me away" she knew that he never meant to push her away, she knew he wanted to protect her just like moments ago, but that's the only thing she could say to change his mind.

"Mirai~ I am not pushing you away. I'm just afraid you get hurt. I'm not confident that I can protect you entirely. I'm afraid I'll lose you" That's one of the sweetest words she heard from Ainosuke among all other sweet things he said.

"you don't have to worry. I know you will protect me really well. I can protect myself too. Chinen and Daiki will be 100% devoted to safeguard my life, right guys?" Mirai winked at Chinen and Daiki.

"Yes. We will protect Queen Mirai with our lives!" Chinen and Daiki rushed to say,

"Correction~ I want everyone to be safe. Understand?" the four royal guards instantly felt their heart melting upon hearing their King's concern for their lives. The man from the cage too, silently cried as he heard such kindness from the King.