Confession

Jonghyun the Genie

Jonghyun floated away when Ji Eun wasn't looking and went into the gents. He went into a cubicle and closed his eyes, chanting the spell.

In a few moments, he WALKED out of the cubicle, in human form, wearing no shirt as usual, and in his Aladdin type of pants.

There were other guys in the gents and they eyed him weirdly, seeing this hot guy suddenly coming out with no shirt. Jonghyun smiled at them awkwardly. "Stained shirt." he gestured.

The other guys nodded in understanding. One of them came forward and handed him a T-shirt. "Here you go, this is an extra, you can have it." he smiled.

Jonghyun forced a smile and took it, putting it on. "Thank you." he bowed.

He walked out of the toilet, scowling. *Why do humans nowadays wear shirts? They cover all my abs so how am I going to show them off?*

He walked down the corridor, in search of Beast's waiting room where he came from. Girl group members eyed him, not recognizing this hottie but appreciating his hotness all the same.

Jonghyun threw a killer smile at them and they swooned in delight, making other boy band members walking past scowl in envy.

Jonghyun smirked and found the waiting room. He waited outside cause he didn't want Ji Eun to know about his plans.

Soon, Doojoon was the first to step out of the room since he was the leader to get ready for their Fiction performance.

Doojoon was startled by the strange looking but nevertheless hot guy standing outside their room but he bowed his head in acknowledgement. When he turned to go, Jonghyun held onto his shoulder.

Doojoon looked back curiously. "Do I know you?" Doojoon frowned, thinking hard.

Jonghyun smirked. "You don't. But I know you like Park Ji Eun."

Doojoon froze. *! Was I too obvious? What if fans know about this?*

Jonghyun smiled assuringly. "I'm a friend of Ji Eun." he fibbed. "I want her to be happy too so I'm really glad when I know you like her. I want you to confess to her."

Doojoon sighed. "It's not that I don't want to, but I'm afraid she doesn't seem to have any interest in me."

Jonghyun rolled his eyes secretly. *Coward.* he thought.

"The way to make a woman fall for you is to prove that Yoh really love her." Jonghyun stated. "The easiest way is to promise her that you'll be together with her, standing by her for the rest of her life."

Doojoon's mouth formed an "O". "Really?" he questioned. "It's that simple?"

Jonghyun nodded excitedly. "Yes! So confess quickly! And kiss her!!" he urged.

Doojoon eyed him weirdly. "Why are you so eager for us to get together?" he frowned.

Jonghyun straightened himself. "Cause him her friend DUH." he shrugged. "So confess later alright! Make sure you confess okay!" he commanded.

Doojoon nodded like an obediently puppy and he ran off excitedly. Jonghyun rubbed his hands together and laughed. "This is too easy. When they kiss, I'll finally be free!" he smirked.



"And the winner is...Super Junior!" the emcee announced.

Beast clapped enthusiastically for their sunbae's, not minding their they didn't win since they already obtained triple crown.

Kyuhyun went up to get the prize and he smiled at the sea of fan girls below. *I wonder when I'll find my one and only. Is she amongst them?*

The whole group of artists went to backstage to finally retire for the day. Doojoon slipped out of the room when Ji Eun and Hana were busy helping the other Beast members to remove their makeup.

Soon, a loudspeaker could be heard through out the whole MBC building. Artists streamed out of their rooms curiously.

"CAN PARK JI EUN, MAKEUP ARTIST FOR BEAST PLEASE COME TO THE STAGE IMMEDIATELY!" it screamed.

Ji Eun blinked confusedly. *Me?*

Hana pushed Ji Eun out of the room. "Go quickly Unnie! It may be important!" she hissed.

Ji Eun nodded and sprinted to the front stage, where all the audience had long left, leaving only a sole man on stage, smiling at her with a bouquet if flowers in his hands.

Ji Eun gulped. *Crap. It really happened just like how I didn't want it to.*

The mini televisions in each waiting room lit up with the scene from the front stage. Hana's eyes widened when she recognized Doojoon and Ji Eun. "Omo! He's going to confess?" she squealed.

Kyuhyun stared at the screen. *It's her. That girl I saw that day. She's Beast's makeup artist?* he stared intently.

Doojoon smiled and took a step forward, handing Ji Eun the bouquet. "Here." he smiled.

Ji Eun accepted the flowers and gulped. Doojoon stared into her eyes and said sincerely. "Park Ji Eun, will you be my girlfriend?"