Loopholes

Jonghyun the Genie

Jonghyun hovered in the air, his face obvious that he was bored to death.

Jessica was babbling about how good their life was going to be once Jonghyun became human.

"We can go to Jeju Island and eat seafood, or we can just go the beach, or we can go to the movies everyday and collect 1000 movie ticket stubs!" Jessica rattled on.

"She's so noisy." Key frowned. "I can't stand it oh my god."

"Hyunggggg I want Banana milk.." Taemin pouted. "And Jessica is strawberry milk. I want Ji Eun noona~~~ she's my banana milk."

*I want her too.* Jonghyun sighed softly.

Just then, Krystal came running into the shop together with f(x) behind her.

What was shocking was...

They were five gorgeous human ladies running. I emphasize. LADIES. HUMAN LADIES.

Jonghyun's eyes buldged out of his sockets. "Krystal! You you you..." he gasped.

Krystal, being human now, can't see Jonghyun any longer. She groaned and stomped towards Jessica.

"Is Jonghyun here?" she demanded.

Jessica nodded curiously and pointed up in the air. Krystal looked up and stared urgently.

"Jonghyun Oppa this is very important!!" Krystal said hurriedly. "You can be with Ji Eun unnie! You can become human!"

"Omo Jonghyun can be human! YESSSS !" Jessica squealed.

Krystal shot her a look that shut her up.

"Firstly, Your master can only kiss with a full human to complete the mission." Krystal continued. "Your daily one hour human time doesn't count cause you still have magic, but when you break the rules, when you get the genie disease, you are a full human!"

Jonghyun's jaw dropped. So when he had the genie disease the other time, he wasted the chance?!

Iakchwhgajaksbxgacahakdbxhwjsgzkwbdwk

"Secondly!" Krystal stared at the wrong part of the air, and ended looking at Taemin instead.

"Don't ask me how I know but it just happened like this!" Krystal shrieked. "Even if you change masters, your ex-master will still be within your control even after 99 days! If your ex master gets their true love's kiss within 99 days, it is still considered mission accomplished!"

Jonghyun stared at her, trying to piece the pieces together. "So you're saying... I should break the rules, become and human and kiss Ji Eun!" he shrieked.

"Quickly Jonghyun Oppa!" Krystal screamed. "She loves you and you lobe her so you better act now!"

Jonghyun raised his brows. A foolish smile appeared on his face. "She loves me?" he asked himself dreamily.

Krystal frowned at the air. She looked at Jessica. "Is Jonghyun saying anything?" she snapped.

Jessica blinked. "Something about breaking the rules an-"

"JESSICA I HAVE SOMETHING TO TELL YOU!" Jonghuun screamed. "I DON'T LOVE YOU AND I NEVER WILL SO GIVE UP ON ME NOWWWWWW!"

Jessica blinked. Tears slowly welled up her eyes. "Eh?" she sniffled. "You... You... Why are you saying this!!!!" she broker into tears.

Krystal smiled when she saw Jessica crying.

No she's not a sadist.

But it meant that Jonghyun broke rule 13. He is the one Jessica likes and by rejecting her, he is getting into the way of their relationship.

"Quick Jonghyun Oppa!" Krystal urged. "Erase her memory of you before you lose your powers!"

Jonghyun nodded and concentrated on the spell. He channeled all his energy and blasted the spell at Jessica.

She was engulfed in a white mist and blinked confusedly when the mist cleared. She saw Krystal and she smiled.

"Hi may I help you?" she asked politely. "Are you getting a gift for your boyfriend?"

Krystal smiled up at the air.

Jonghyun panted, he could feel himself losing his genie powers as the genie disease caught on.

His mind did the simple mathematics as he began falling.

*Oh no! Today is the 99th day since I left Ji Eun baby!* he thought before he fell on the floor in dead faint.





Hihihi!!

If you were thinking about the 99 day thing, why did that suddenly appear?

Hehehe...*Sly laughter*

Go to chapter one, genie rule book.

There is a Rule 17 if you highlight the text. It was there from the beginning of this fic^____^

Only one of you found out!!(:(:(:

Yep it's KYOUMI :D