Busted

Jonghyun the Genie

The next day, Jonghyun was smiling to himself all day long. He felt like he protected Ji Eun from impending danger and it felt good.

It felt good to be able to shield her from something, like he was her guardian? Caretaker? .. hell no. Boyfriend. YES BOYFRIEND.

Jonghyun knew he shouldn't feel that way but it just felt good. Like he was a human boyfriend of Ji Eun.

Ji Eun eyed him suspiciously as he smiled widely to himself as he accompanied her while she went to complete some errands for Super Junior's Manager hyung.

"Yah Key!" she whispered. "What's up with Jonghyun?"

Key shrugged. "I don't know. He looked a stupid freak. Not that he doesn't usually." Key shrugged in his most diva-est way. "But his stupid freak aura feels different this time."

Minho nodded. "It almost seems as if I can see flowers and hearts bursting from him." he shuddered.

Ji eun eyed Jonghyun who seemed oblivious and was whistling while flying in circles.

*He must have watched a great part of a rated film yesterday when he left.* Ji Eun concluded. *That's the only possibility.*

 

Meanwhile, the Super Junior waiting room was empty. Super Junior members were out performing, Hana went to the toilet, while Manager hyung had to watch the performance and make sure his dear dongsaengs perform well.

A sly petite girl's head popped into view and she looked round the room. She smiled widely, seeing that it was empty. She quickly snuck into the room in a flash, displaying her awesome and definitely professional ninja skills.

She smiled widely and looked around. "I wonder which one of these bags is Kyuhyun Oppa's?" she wondered out loud.

The girl looked through all the Super Junior member's bags and found Kyuhyun's bag after looking through all their wallets and looking at their identification cards. She rummaged through and found nothing special.

Wallet, phone, music sheets and iPod. But to her, it was the most awesome combination a guy can ever have.

She took countless photos of Kyuhyun's belongings, from every possible angle.

Top. Bottom. Right. Left. Front. Back. North. South. East. West. North-east. North-west. Eas--- Okay you get the idea.

She was prepared to sneak off, satisfied with her new collection of photos worshipping Kyuhyun's bag, when she caught sight of a woman's bag in the corner. Her eyes narrowed. "Is it that Ji Eun's bag?"

She grabbed it immediately and emptied the contents, rummaging through Ji Eun's stuff as if she was finding something she intended to hide.

There was nothing out of the ordinary too. Makeup books, notebooks, wallet, phone, umbrella etc.

The girl twisted her lips. "Why aren't there any evidences that this is a witch?" she said frustratedly.

She was prepared to dump the bag where she found it, when she saw the keychain dangling from the bag. She halted and the lamp shaped object.

"What's this?" she muttered.

"Lamp to fulfill all love wishes. To activate, put lamp at your heart for 5 seconds and kiss it." the girl read.

Her eyes widened in surprise and the wheels of her evil brain began turning. "What is this?" she smirked. "Is this what that Ji Eun is hiding? I will peel her fake mask away and save Kyuhyun oppa from this witch!"

 

"Yah Jonghyun what do you think you are doing?" Ji Eun giggled as Jonghyun flexed his muscles and posed around wherever he went as if he was a model.

"Yeobo! You look ridiculous!" Key insulted. "And even more than you usually look!"

Jonghyun rolled his eyes. "Don't you find me manly babe?" he asked Ji Eun. "Don't I look like the perfect person to protect you from all evil?"

Ji Eun grunted and bit back her laugh. "Yeah right if you can even touch humans."

"Don't be stupid Jonghyun. I'm so embarrassed now." Minho buried his face in his palms.

Taemin nodded. "If anyone is to protect noona, it should be Kyuhyun!" he chirped.

Jonghyun froze in mid air.

Oh yeah. Kyuhyun. He had forgotten about that guy and how he was supposed to make Ji eun fall for that guy.

Jonghyun frowned. "Is that Kyuhyun guy even strong enough to protect my baby?" he frowned.

"I don't need protecting you dumb dumb." Ji eun chuckled. "I can take care of myself thank you!"

She pushed opened the waiting room's door and stopped in her tracks when she realised there was an intruder in the room.

"Omo! THEEEIIFFFFF!!!" Taemin shrieked and dropped to the floor, covering his face in his knees.

The intruder in the room stared at Ji Eun and Ji Eun took a step towards her. "What are you doing here Jin Ae?" she asked sternly. "You're not allowed in here."

The next thing that happened was the scariest of all.

Jin Ae stared past Ji Eun at Jonghyun. Like she could see him. Which she could.

dropped as her gaze landed on the SHINee pixies that were settled on Jonghyun's shoulders. Her gaze traveled down and saw Jonghyun's lower half body: with no legs.

"AAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!" GHOSTTTTTT!" Jin Ae screamed.

*FCK! She can see me!* Jonghyun's eyes widened.