Fangirl

Jonghyun the Genie

Ji Eun recovered slightly from her parent's death. She was quiet as usual, but sometimes Jonghyun and Kyuhyun would see her drifting off in deep thought.

Jonghyun tried to goof around and crack jokes and while Kyuhyun, who didn't know what happened to Ji Eun, tried to cheer her up by bringing her cakes and sweets.

One day, while Super Junior was performing Mr Simple, Ji Eun, Hana, and the rest of SHINee were lazing round in the waiting room.

"You look much better now Ji Eun unnie," Hana commented. "You looked really dead for the past few days. What happened?"

Ji Eun twisted her lips. "Nothing." she replied solemnly. "Just some.. Personal stuff. I'm over it."

Hana nodded and smiled. "I'm glad unnie." she grinned. She lifted a brow. "Did you cheer up because of Kyuhyun sshi? I'm sure those cakes and sweets worked!"

Ji Eun frowned. "No way. He gave you those sweets too!" she protested.

Hanah squealed. "But he brought them because of you!" she giggled. "Awww Unnie you recovered because of him!"

Jonghyun scowled deeply and narrowed his eyes at them. *I was the one who cheered her up alright?! Did that Kyuhyun guy dress up as a sumo and do the Nobody dance? No!*

Ji Eun rolled her eyes. "Whatever. I know I can't out talk you." she sighed in defeat.

Suddenly, there came a knock on the door.

Ji Eun opened it and found a petite girl with large geeky spectacles. "I'm sorry but Super Junior is not here at the moment." she said professionally.

The girl glared at her like Ji Eun was her greatest enemy. "I'm looking for you. Park Ji Eun." she growled.

The way she said Ji Eun's name with so much malice frightened the older girl. She frowned and bit her lip.

"Yes I am her. Do I have any business with you?" she asked.

The girl pushed her way into the waiting room and flicked her hair. "You! Park Ji Eun!" she growled. "Don't stick so close to Kyuhyun Oppa!"

Ji Eun raised her brows. *What is this?*

"I am the only girl in Oppa's life!" the girl shrieked. "I am the only one that is qualified to have Kyuhyun Oppa! Don't seduce him and make him buy sweets and treats for you you !"

Ji Eun frowned. "I didn't seduce him. And we are just client and makeup artist. Nothing more."

The girl narrowed her eyes. "Then it better keep that way. Or you'll feel the rage of Jung Jin Ae!" she growled. "Remember! Kyuhyun Oppa is mine!"

At this moment, the door opened, revealing a group od flabbergasted Super Junior. Kyuhyun saw Jin Ae and his brows raised.

"Aren't you the girl at the cake shop that sells cakes to me?" he wondered.

Jin Ae broke into a large smile. "Yes Oppa!" she hopped up and down. "You remember me!"

Kyuhyun nodded awkwardly and shrugged her hands off. "Why are you here in our waiting room? And .. What were you saying about me being yours?"

Jin Ae scowled at Ji Eun. "I'm here to warn this not to pester you! I know you don't like it Oppa! And you only belong to me Oppa!" she growled.

Kyuhyun's face hardened. *Another one of these overly obsessed fans.*

"Who do you think you are to threaten Ji Eun like that?" he roared. "And I don't belong to you so get it in your head! Don't come and bother us or Ji Eun any longer!"

Jin Ae gazed up at Kyuhyun with tearful eyes. "You're going to regret this oppa!" she screeched.

"I'm not your Oppa." Kyuhyun said in a low voice.

Jin Ae took one last look at Ji Eun before storming out of the room.