Chapter 6

Ride Or Die
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Get back to work, and we'll talk when you get home" Jiyong said and grabbed my upper arm, pulling me up from the chair. He walked out, dragging me along with him, out of the room and the building. He stood on the sidewalk, glancing around, still holding my arm tightly. I looked up at him. 

"Looking for someone?"

He bit his lip, glancing around once more. I focused on his lips. The way he bit those lips... holy . Too y. I shook my head and focused on the passing cars instead. "Just checking to see if someone is following".

"Following?" I raised my eyebrow. "Why would anyone be following you?"

"Not me. You. If Mr. Jeon is kidnapped, there's gotta be a reason. It might as well just be you".

"Hyosung!" Me and Jiyong snapped our heads towards the voice. I sighed in relief as it was just Yongguk, running like a maniac towards us with Kris running after, but not so drastically as Yongguk. Yongguk took a deep breath and bent down, trying to control his breath.

Kris just stood there, not even a single drop of sweat on his face, unlike Yongguk who was dripping buckets. "Spider?" He asked while glaring up at Jiyong.

I smiled and shook my head. "No, not a spider".

Jiyong looked down at me, confused. I shrugged in respone. Yongguk straightened himself up, crossing his arms and glaring at me. "Okay, missy! I'm going to lock you up and never let you go out! Ever again!"

"Relax, Yongguk. I'm fine, see?" As always, Yongguk didn't take my word for it. He examined my body, his eyes stopping at Jiyong who was holding my upper arm before looking down the rest of my body. Fury showed in his eyes as he noticed my bruised wrists. He grabbed the arm Jiyong wasn't holding and held it up in front of him. "You're going to pay for that!"

"I have to apologize for that" Jiyong glanced down at me. "Tell me where your friend lives, and i'll drop you off".

"Drop her off?" Yongguk's jaw fell down. "Who do you think you are?!" He pushed Jiyong away from me. Jiyong stumbled a few steps, but quickly regained his position, returning the glare. 

"Yongguk! I'm a big girl, okay?! I told you already, there is no reason for you to worry about me! I can take care of myself, you don't have to feel like you have to protect me all the time! For crying out loud, i can handle a gun! How many times do i have to tell you?"

"You always say that, but everytime you get yourself in deeper , and you need someone to pull you out of it! I'm just trying to help you, goddammit! But go ahead and walk right into danger! But this time i won't be there to save your !" Yongguk curled his fists and turned around, walking away in a quic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter