Chapter 15

Ride Or Die
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

When we both got out of the elevator, both of our hairs were a mess, or Jiyong's just looked like he had slept, but mine... was a mess, even if i desperately tried to straighten it. Our clothes were wrinkled as well, Jiyong's three top buttons were ed and the zipper of my jacket was down. 

As we walked through the different offices, it felt like everyone in there was staring at us. Or me. It was like they knew we had just ed in the elevator. Oh my god... were i loud? I didn't know whether i was or not, i was too.. occupied to notice, and i had never asked anyone before if i was.

To focus on something else instead of all the eyes staring at me, i tried to fix my hair again. Jiyong noticed, and smiled. "Don't. You look good that way".

I glared up at him as i continued to run my hands through my hair. "What, just-got-out-of-bed hair?"

"No" Jiyong smiled and grabbed my jacket, pulling me closer to him. "Just-ed hair. It suits you" He patted my head, looking down at me.

"Same goes for you, Mr. Kwon".

He smiled as he opened a door that led to a huge office room. I almost frowned at the scene i was seeing. Seungri, Seunghyun, Youngbae and Daesung, all of them... relaxing. Daesung was lying on the floor with his feet resting on the wall, playing some sort of video game. Seunghyun was leaning against a locker, his eyes closed. Sleeping, maybe.

Seungri was sitting in the office chair, laughing as Youngbae swung the chair around and around. I glanced up at Jiyong with a how-old-are-they look. He shrugged and locked the door, making all of them look up at us, even Seunghyun, who apperantly wasn't sleeping.

Daesung put the game down, sat up in a sitting position and smirked at how we looked. "I was wondering why it took you so long to get another mop. Now i know why".

I glanced over at Seungri who wasn't smiling at all anymore, he was staring out the big window over the city. Youngbae walked over to us, smiling at me and giving me a short bow. He looked up at Jiyong, and his smile faded. "Zico called while you were..." He cleared his throat, and ruffled the back of his hair. "Anyway, he's not happy, man. Yesterday, someone trashed his place while he and Block B were out, and he's pissed as hell".

Jiyong sighed, stuffing his hands in the back of his jeans pockets. "Zico will calm down eventually, he can't be angry at me for too long" Jiyong smiled at him.

"Yeah... about that, it's not you he's pissed at" Young

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter