Chapter 23

Ride Or Die
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I groaned as we hit yet another bump. The van that belonged to Block B was extremely painful, the seats were as hard as steal, and everytime we hit a bump or made a sudden turn, it would throw me right into the walls of the car, hurting my back and my head while the others were just sitting there, B-Bomb typing on his computer and Kyung was... sleeping.

How the hell are they able be so calm in a car like this?! I screamed as another harder bump hit the car, making me fly forwards and backwards again. Zico who was sitting next to me, smiled and wrapped an arm around my back and the other one over my stomach, holding me tightly in his arms. "We don't usually have ladies here. Is it uncomfortable, babe?"

I shot him a glare as i clunged onto his arms so i wouldn't fall. "S-shut up, we're not on the date yet!"

"Ah, but anyone could be watching us... listening to us... right now," He whispered seductively as he leaned closer to my ear, blowing gently on it. "Isn't that right... Jiyong?" He smirked as we both heard a low, growling sound coming from the ear bugs. He gave me a kiss on the cheek, making sure Jiyong heard it.

"Yah! Zico! What the hell are you doing?!"

"Eww!" I pushed Zico away and wiped my cheek, but suddenly the van stopped, and i flew forwards, and then right back, holding onto my back. "Owwww..." I moaned in pain, glaring up at Zico who smirked at me. "On the way back, we'll walk!" I shouted at him as i stood up and Jaehyo opened the van door, smiling at me. 

"We'll be parked a few blocks away. Big Bang will be parked longer down the street. Both of you, use the safeword when needed and we'll be right there".

"And make sure to use it this time, Hyosung," Yongguk spoke into my ear, and i giggled quietly as i stepped out of the van, almost tripping because of the heels.

Zico jumped out of the van, wrapping an arm around me as he smiled. "You okay there, honey?"

I glared up at him, and sighed. "Yes, i'm fine. Where are we going... dear?" I asked him.

"It's right here. Follow me," He grabbed my hand and we walked around the corner. We

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter