Chapter 20

Ride Or Die
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

He finally looked up at me, studying my face, trying to read my reaction. I was the one staring down in the water now, going through everything he had told me, and showed me, in my head. So he was the boy i heard my father talking about on the phone when i was six. This was the boy my father always ran out the door for, leaving me alone by myself.

I lifted my head, and looked up at Jiyong. He was the boy my father seemed to spend more time with than me. I feel bad for everything Jiyong had gone through, and still has scars to remind him about it, but... I shook my head to get rid of that thought. Jiyong needed him more than me, i was fine being by myself. 

I flashed Jiyong a quick smile so he would stop worrying about me running out of here. I moved back to him into his arms and he hesitantly put his arms on my hips, staring at me. I looked at his scars, and sighed. "Do you always wear make up to cover it up?"

"No..." He looked down, changing his expression to a guilty one. "I usually only wear it when i know i'm going to get... laid. So when i first met you... i started putting it on again, you know... just in case. I mean, it wasn't like i thought i would be having a one night stand with you... okay, that's what i thought. But... it was more than that, and i knew it. So..."

"So you decided to put it on whenever you met me?" I finished the sentence for him.

He nodded, running his soft and wet hands over my own, looking into my eyes. "Do you want to leave? If you do, you're free to do so. All cards are out on the table now. I won't blame you if you never want to see me again". 

"Jiyong..." I pressed my hand on his cheek, leaning in to kiss his lips. He responded, kissing me back as he pulled me closer. I climbed up into his lap, wrapping my arms around him.

 

I was sitting on the edge of his bed, wearing a towel only to cover my body as i used a smaller towel to dry my own hair. Jiyong came out from the bathroom, wearing a blue towel hanging from his hips, his scars visible for me to see. He sat down next to me, smiling up at me. "You didn't leave..."

"What, you thought i would leave while you were in the bathroom alone?"

Jiyong shrugged, rubbing his palms together. "I thought you would. I waited ten minutes before i gathered the courage to walk out. I'm... glad you're still here.

"I wouldn't leave right after having with you," I thought about what i said, and giggled, "Well, i wouldn't leave a second time after having with you. I  never want to leave you again," I bit my lip as i confessed my feelings for him.

I wanted him, more than i had ever wanted anything else, and now that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter