Chapter 29

Ride Or Die
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Well, i don't care about that! It's not mine! I didn't do it!" Jiyong's shouting voice woke me up from my sleep, and i buried my head in his pillow. It smelled like him, and that made my heart ache so much more. The tears from before moved their way back to down to my face and as silently as i could, i sobbed into his pillow, holding onto it for my dear life.

The door bursted open, and i stayed silent, trying not to move as i tried to control my crying. The bed moved, and i felt him sitting down on it by the end. I wanted to open my eyes, but i kept them tightly shut, hoping he would just go away. But he didn't. For several minutes, he just stayed there, not moving at all. 

Then suddenly, he moved. Inside my head, i prayed that he would walk out and leave me alone, but i felt him move right next to me. I almost opened my eyes when i felt his breath on my face, but i kept them shut, trying not to move a single muscle in the process. Jiyong sighed, and i felt his soft and warm lips on my forehead, and then it turned cold again as he moved away from me.

"Hyosung? Are you awake?" He whispered gently, moving hair out of my face, and then he just... stopped. Like he had frozen. And then i opened my eyes, blinking as his eyes bore right into mine. His lips parted, but then as quickly as they opened, they closed again. "You're... you're crying," He whispered, and sighed, closing his eyes as he leaned his forehead against mine. "I'm sorry. I was wrong... mostly. Chaerin is fine. We talked, and she... she confessed to me. I stayed with her, because it felt like the right thing to do, she needed a real friend, and i happened to be that friend. But i realized as i was sitting there, watching her, was that she needed something else. She needed someone who would protect her like the way i protect you, someone who can treat her like the way i treat you, and someone... someone who will love her like the way i love you".

I shook my head, closing my eyes. "Don't..." I said as a tear rolled down my cheek, but Jiyong was quick to wipe it away. 

"Seungri filled me in on what happened... He told me everything. I don't blame you for believing it was me, and i don't know how much this is worth to you, but i promise you, Hyosung, i did not kill him. I don't know how that bat got there, but i sure as hell didn't put it here".

I shook my head again and dragged my body up to a sitting position, moving my ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter