Chapter 26

Ride Or Die
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Hyosung? Is that you?"

I turned away from him and kept my eyes focused on Zico who stared from me to him confused. "Who's that?" He whispered. 

"It is you, isn't it?" Hyunseung was right in front of me, smiling. "Wow... you dyed your hair? And... grew it out?"

I sighed and looked down. "Leave me alone, Hyunseung. I don't want anything to do with you".

"But don't you think we should talk about it? You know, work out our issues?"

"The only issue i have right now is you!" I stood up and glared at him, curling my fists. "When i told you to leave me the alone, was there something in those words that you did not understand?!"

"But... Hyosung, i just want to talk. I've missed you so much... I miss my best friend. I want us to go back to the way we used to be. You, me and Hyuna".

"And you think that is going to happen? You ed that up real bad, Hyunseung. I got new and be... well, i got new friends, and i don't need you in my life anymore".

"You might not need me, but i need you. You and me, we can work this out together, and once we talk to Hyuna, she will understand too, and we can all be best friends again".

"Zico, get him away from her," Jiyong said into the microphone. 

Zico sighed and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. Hyunseung finally noticed him and blinked confused. "W-who's this?"

"Her husband," He nodded towards him. "Hey, is this the you were telling me about?"

I glanced up at Zico, and sighed. "Stay out of it, please. I can take care of this myself".

"Don't listen to her," Jiyong said to Zico. "Do everything you can to get him away, and hopefully never talk to her again".

Zico glanced over at me, then turned to glare at Hyunseung. "Yah, you little , she's my wife now, and she's pregnant with our first, but definitely not our last, child. She doesn't need any stress right now, so it would be really helpful if you walked away. But if you refuse, i will make you by force. Got it?"

Hyunseung crossed his arms, glaring at h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter