Chapter 2

Ride Or Die
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yongguk leaned his back on the wall as i finished telling him what i saw when i got home from work. We were both sitting on the floor, me cross-legged and him with his knees up. He sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "He's missing?"

"Maybe. I doubt he would make that mess at home if he wasn't kidnapped. And he has told me since i was a kid to never leave the door open, but it was open".

"Should i tell my boss about this?" He mumbled to himself.

"No. My dad decided not to tell anyone about this case for a reason. I'm going to find out where he is, and how he disappeared".

Yongguk looked up at me, alarmed. "Hyosung, no. If you are right, and this has something to do with the case, it obviously is something very dangerous".

"Dangerous even for me?"

"Even for you. Just do me a favor and stay with a friend or something until we find him. Can you do that?"

"No" I stood up from the floor and walked over to the computer. Yongguk rolled his eyes as he stepped behind me, looking at the screen. I picked my dad's phone up and looked at the number. I tracked it using the computer and looked up at Yongguk. "Maybe that guy knows something".

Yongguk looked down at me as i turned the computer off again. "Hyosung, that's another really bad idea. You don't know if that guy is dangerous or not! He could hurt you!"

"If he tries..." I ped my jacket and showed Yongguk the gun strapped to my belt. "I'll hurt him first" I said as i zipped my leather jacket back up while his eyes grew bigger and bigger for every second.

"Sometimes you remind me so much like your father".

"Thank you" I grinned at him and walked towards the door.

"Not so sure that's a compliment either" He mumbled as he locked the door behind us. "If you absolutely must go, i mean, i know i can't stop you. Nothing can stop you. But if you go, call me the second you leave the place, okay? Can you be a good girl and do that for me?"

I smiled at him. "I'm always a good girl" I stood on my tiptoes and kissed him on the cheek. "It's cute when you worry for me, but there's no need".

"Yeah, that's not very believable coming from you".

I waved at him. "Goodbye, Yongguk. Say hey to me from Kris".

He waved back. "Sure, sure. Be careful".

I winked at him and pressed the button to the elevators.

 

I glanced down at the phone and took a deep breath. I had parked my motorcycle in a back alley and i was now hesitating. Should i go back? It's still not too late... 

I shook my head. No. I gotta find out where my dad is. I dialed the number and it rang a few times before the same male voice picked up. "Sung-Ho? I tried to call you earlier, but-"<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter