Prologue

Ride Or Die
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Daddy, daddy! Look what i made in school!" Six year old little Hyosung shouted through the house as she ran with her little feets towards the door to her father's office with a drawing in her tiny hands. As she turned the door knob, she heard her father on the phone. He was facing towards his book shelfs filled with criminal books and was shouting rather loudly, so he didn't hear his daugher calling for him.

"I don't care about what the boss thinks, the signs are all there! His mother is a crack and his father is a low life who beats his own son! He's just seven years old, and he already has over hundred marks on his body, so don't tell me there is no proof of child abuse going on in that house!"

Hyosung swallowed and slowly and carefully closed the door and stepped back. She ran as fast as she could to her room and closed the door, sliding down the wall as she looked down at her drawing. It was a drawing of her, her father and her mother. Hyosung gripped tightly on the drawing as tears started to fall down her cheeks and onto the white paper. 

In the drawing, she was sitting on a swing while her father was pushing her and her mother was smiling, watching them. No matter how busy he was, Hyosung loved her father, but on certain days, and certain work cases her father was working on, she missed her mother badly.

She wiped her eyes with her sleeves as she heard her father calling for her. She walked over to the bed and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter