Chapter 25

Ride Or Die
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"We met during a drug deal," Zico replied for me. "It's a pretty funny story, but she was dating this low life who treated her like . I hated seeing her getting beaten up, so i stepped in and fought with him, and she just... fell for me, and from that moment on i knew she was mine," He shrugged, smirking at me. "Isn't that right, honey?"

"Oh yeah," I smiled at him. "You were just... so y i could kill you, and whenever i see you, i still feel like that," I threatened him, and he smiled at me in amusement.

Dara squealed and started jumping up and down, clapping her hands together. "OMG, this is like the cutest love story ever! I want to hear every single detail on your wedding once, but i really gotta go right now. And Zico, call me, okay? I miss my oppa!" She looked at me and her smile faded. "If it's okay with you, of course".

I smiled warmly at her. "I won't mind".

She squealed again, and hugged Zico, then surprisingly me, before she waved goodbye and left in a hurry. I glanced up at him and punched him in the shoulder. "We're working on it?! You fought my abusive ex-boyfriend, and made me fall for you?!"

He shrugged, smirking. "It's a good cover up story, isn't it?" He bit his lip, glancing at me up and down with this... kind of weird look in his eyes. "Could be real".

"Yah! Zico!" Jiyong shouted, making me wince. "You stick to the plan, you hear me?!"

"Relax, Yongie, i'm just having fun here, you know, bonding with your girlfriend," He winked at me and grabbed my hand. "Let's go, babe".

 

Two hours later, i was starting to feel tired of this whole situation we were in. We had been walking around, shopping, doing things people usually do on dates like getting your pictures taken and bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter