Chapter 10

Ride Or Die
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiyong parked his pick up in front of his apartment. I noticed a girl and a guy leaning on the wall. The girl had long, blonde hair, and she was wearing black tight leather pants, a purple shirt and a black leather jacket along with black leather boots that reached her knees. Her hands was stuffed in both the pockets of the jacket, and she had red, beautiful lips with a smoke between them. She was definitely pretty.

I glanced at Jiyong as he smiled at her when she waved at him. I glanced back at the two strangers, focusing on the guy this time. He had jeans way too big for his size, and hung way too low, but most of that was covered by a red and blue flannel shirt with a green cap turned backwards. He gave a short nod towards Jiyong, not smiling at all like the girl next to him was.

Then both of their eyes landed on me, and this time the girl frowned as well. The guy said something to the girl while looking at me, and she nodded, taking out her smoke and throwing it to the ground, stepping on it. 

Jiyong sighed and looked at me. "Stay in the car. That's an order, Hyosung" He opened the door to the pick up and slammed it shut, walking over to them. I assumed that was Chaerin and Zico. Chaerin immediately threw her arms around his neck, hugging him tightly. I also noticed that she ran her black painted fingers through his hair before letting go off him. He did a fist bump with Zico. Zico nodded towards me and said something to Jiyong.

Probably who i was and what i was doing here. I continued to stare at the three of them for another ten mintues until Jiyong showed them the paper with the blood on. I jolted up from the car seat, staring at their reactions. Zico just shrugged, then shook his head and pressed his phone to his ear, walking away from the two of them.

Chaerin's eyes lingered on the paper for a few more seconds, before looking up at Jiyong with a confused face. Jiyong nodded his head towards me without taking his eyes off Chaerin and once again she looked at me. Or more like glared at me. I crossed my arms and returned the glare. She rolled her eyes and looked back at Jiyong, showing him a huge and beautiful smile. 

Jiyong said something else, and she let out a giggle, placing her arm on his upper arm in the process. Her next move shocked me. She ran her hand up and down his biceps, biting her bottom lip seductively. I growled and unaware, i curled my fists, clenching my teeth.

Zico came back, not on the phone anymore. Chaerin moved next to Jiyong, placing her hand on his back, both of them looking at Zico. Zico said something to Jiyong, and then surprisingly he walked past them and over to my side of the car. He tore the door open so fast i almsot fell out. 

I held onto the seatbelt and glared at him. He eyed me for a few seconds, and then he lifted his phone up from his pocket, looking at something on the screen, then me, and then the screen again. He looked up at Jiyong. "It's her".

"You sure? Are you really sure it's her?" Jiyong moved away from Chaerin and over to Zico, leaning over his shoulder, peeking at the screen. He sighed and lowered his head. "You're right. It's her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter