Chapter 12

Ride Or Die
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"No!" I sighed and closed my eyes as i told him what happened exactly one week ago.

 

"You take one more piece of my ice cream, and i'll cut your tongue!" I pointed my index finger at Hyunseung while giggling.

He smiled and the cream off his upper lip. "Come on, Hyosung. Share some with me".

I sighed and gave him the rest of the ice cream. I rolled my eyes as he basically ate the whole thing in one mouthfull. I laughed as his face was covered with cream. I stepped closer to him and wiped the cream off using my sleeve as i smiled up at him. He returned the smile and then... to my surprise, he kissed me. 

I was so shocked i lifted my palm up and slapped him across the cheek. He instantly pulled away, putting a hand on his cheek as he gaped at me. "Hyosung..."

"Hyunseung, what the hell are you doing?! We're friends, man!"

"I'm sorry, okay?! I'm sorry for kissing you like that, but i am not sorry for my feelings! I... i love you, Hyosung! I've been in love with you for years! I have wanted to tell you for such a long time, but there was never a good time, and... and then i started dating Hyuna, and things got more complicated. I thought i could forget you by being with her. I've been friends with her as long as i have been friends with you. I thought that if i could get to know her better in a different way, i could feel the same for her as i do for you, but it doesn't work that way! I can't love her like the way i love you" He took a deep breath and grabbed both my hands, staring deeply into my eyes. "I'll tell Hyuna about us. You don't have to worry about that".

I shook my head and moved my hands out of his. "There is no us, Hyunseung. Never has been, never will be. I am sorry you feel that way about Hyuna, but... i can't be the one you love, Hyunseung. You know why? Because we've been friends for sixteen years. Best friends, in fact. But you loving me is putting that on hold, and that is a shame, because i really love you. But just not the same way you do. And now... because you do, we can't be friends anymore. And that hurts me, because i loved our friendship".

I turned around, ready to walk out of that park, but stopped once i saw Hyuna standing there, eyes wide, mouth open and the two ice creams she was gonna get, dropped on the ground. I took a step towards her. "Hyuna..."

"Don't" She wrapped her arms around herself, turning her head away from me. "Don't talk to me again, neither of you. None of you call, text, e-mail or have any sort of connection with me, or i will report both of you. I hope you two live a miserable life togethe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter