Epilogue

Ride Or Die
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

4 years later

 

The moment i came home, all i wanted was a cup of coffee and to relax on the couch in front of the television. Or at least, that was my original plan. But when i got home, that plan changed. 

"Boys! I'm home!" I shouted as i hung up my jacket, and took my shoes off. Light child steps running on the floor could be heard, and i was soon greeted by my three year old son, Ji Sung.

He smiled widely up at me as he stuck his hands up. I laughed and picked him up, placing him on my hips. "Hey, my little guy," I smiled and poked his nose. "Did you have fun today?"

"Yes! You're never gonna guess what daddy bought for me!"

"Hmm... a guessing game, huh?" I pretended to think about it as he smiled that sly one of a kind smile, a.ka. Kwon Jiyong's. "A new toy?" He shook his head, his smile growing wider. "Clothes?" Another head shaking. "A game?" Yet another head shaking. "Okay, i give up. What did he get you?"

"A dog, mommy!" He suddenly turned his head away from me and shouted loudly so it echoed through the house. "GAHOOOO!!!!"

A small dog came running towards us, jumping onto my legs and wiggling his tail as Jiyong came running after him, completely out of breath. He supported himself on the wall as he tried to catch his breath. I let Ji Sung down and he went into the living room to play with our new, and unexpected, family member.

I put my hands on my hips, glaring up at him as he stra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter