Chapter 28

Ride Or Die
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was still dark outside when i woke up, and neither Jiyong nor Big Bang had returned. I got up in a sitting position, and sighed, running a hand through my messy bed hair. Should i call him? Or wait until he's coming home? Is Chaerin okay? I groaned, and stood up, pacing back and forth across the floor.

This was killing me. I was not used to just sit on my and wait while everyone else was outside, being useful, while i was not. I had to do something. I had to see Jiyong. But... i glanced down at my red dress, and sighed. "Change first, then leave," I said to myself as i walked inside Jiyong's room and over to his closet. 

Would he mind? I argued with myself for five minutes before i opened his closet. I screamed when so many things fell out, and it knocked me down on the floor. I groaned and rolled flat on my back, staring up at the ceiling. "Damn... does he never clean in there?" I sat up and rubbed my back, staring at all the clothes and boxes that had fallen out when i had opened it.

But something else caught my attention. A baseball bat. With... something on it. I crawled closer to it, and looked closer at the bat. Something brown, or possibly red, but it was dried... I screamed and backed away until i hit his bed, gasping. Blood. "Oh no... oh no... what am i going to do?!" I ran for the living room and quickly grabbed my phone, dialing Jiyong's number. "Come on, come on, pick up, you !" I groaned and threw the phone on the couch.

Dammit! This is important. I found a bloody bat in his closet, for crying out loud! Wait a minute... a bloody bat... in his closet? I slowly turned towards his bedroom and froze in my spot. Was that bat... Jiyong's? No... it couldn't be. It just couldn't. He wouldn't... would he?

Suddenly, things started getting confused for me, and i found myself sitting on the couch and staring into the wall when the four guys suddenly walked in the door, laughing loudly. They stopped when they saw me, my hair a mess from pulling in it from frustration, my dress wrinkled.

Seungri sat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter