Chapter 16

Ride Or Die
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I glanced at the two guys behind him, both of them wearing almost the same outfit, a simple black hat, a blue and red hoodie, and jeans hanging low from their hips. The guy i ran into, studied me for a few seconds, before wrapping an arm around my shoulder and turning towards the guys. "Sorry, guys. This is just my girlfriend, don't worry, she's cool".

One of the guys looked at me suspiciously, curling his fist. I noticed something was sticking out of his fist, it was... money. I gasped and looked up at the guy who had his arm wrapped around me. He nodded towards them. "Do you want it or not?"

"Want" The other guy said and pressed his elbow into the side of his 'partner'. The guy sighed and handed him the money.

The guy next to me counted the money, and nodded before putting them in the pocket of his jacket and zipped it up. He opened the pocket on the other side of the jacket and took out something, reaching his hand out. The guy that gave him the money, shook his hand and then pulled away. He nodded towards the guy, smirked at me for so leaving with his friend. 

The guy next to me sighed in relief. "You almost blew it" He turned towards me, arms crossed. "You almost blew my deal, and i need those money!"

I blinked my eyes, tilting my head to the side. What was this? I know that i have walked into a drug deal, but why was this guy shouting at me? 

"Sorry. I'll leave" I turned around, but he grabbed my upper arm, pulling me close to him.

"I don't think so. You're the reason our place got trashed. You're the girl Zico is looking for, am i correct?"

"Uhm... i don't know what you're talking about. I was just... looking for my friend".

"Uh-huh" He smiled and nodded towards the way out of the back alley. "Let's go find Zico, huh? I was just about to go look for you myself once i was done with this job. You made things real easy for me by finding me instead".

I sighed. "I wasn't finding you, i was running away from... them" I frowned as the two guys me and Jiyong had tried to escape from earlier, ran up to us, completely out of breath. One of the guys fell onto the ground, chest moving up and down. The other one supported himself on his knees, looking up at us.

"Jaehyo... you found her".

"Sure did, B-Bomb. You okay there, Taeil?" He chuckled as the guy, Taeil, glared up at him. Taeil stood up, even though he was still exhausted. "Where's Zico? Back at the base?"

B-Bomb nodded. "I'll cal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter