Chapter 27

Ride Or Die
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"So we actually found a lead?" I mumbled as i snuggled into Jiyong's chest, sitting inbetween his legs on the couch.

He smiled, and nodded. "Yeah. Big Bang and Block B are out right now, following the little lead we got. It's not much, just a glimpse of someone with a camera that seemed to be taking shots of you two. But it's all we got, so better to be safe than sorry, right?"

"I hope they find out who it is..."

"They will," He kissed my head and sighed. "Even if it turns out to be a dead end, we will find him eventually," He sighed, and looked down at me. "Hyosung?"

"Mmm?" I looked up at him, furrowing my eyebrows as i noticed his uneasy expression.

"Today... when you were with Zico..." He ran his hands up and down my arms, closing his eyes. "You just sounded... so happy. And so did he. You seemed... to fit really well together. Like a jigsaw puzzle where all the pieces fit. Where there was no obstacles standing in your way. Talking about marriage, and kids. It just seemed so perfect".

"Perhaps, but it wasn't," I reached up to him and sat on my knees, leaning in to kiss him on the lips. "Because it wasn't with you. It was all an act, Jiyong. But you're right... i wasn't acting," His eyes widened, but then he nodded and looked down, shaking his head. 

"I kne-"

"I wasn't acting, becaue in my mind i was thinking about you the whole time," I interrupted him, and he looked up, slightly confused, but a little relieved as well. "Of course, all of it seems far away right now, but one day, that is going to be me and you. I mean, if you want to, of course".

"There's nothing i would have wanted more," He sighed, and leaned up to kiss me. "I wa-"

Both of our heads snapped towards his phone that suddenly started ringing, and he sighed. I climbed off him, and he walked over to the phone, answering. "Yes?... What?... Why?... Now?!.. A-alright, i'll be right there!" He hu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter