Chapter 24

Ride Or Die
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I sighed and leaned back in the chair, crossing my arms. "I doubt we're being followed. We've been here for three hours already, and the waiter is already starting to get impatient. How about we just wrap it up and leave?"

"Nuh-uh," Zico smirked at me, leaning close to me over the table. "He or she is here somewhere close by. But we can go somewhere else. The one following us will most likely not stop if we leave. I'm just gonna take a quick visit to the men's room, okay?" He winked at me and stood up, pulling his jacket on. "Wait for me outside".

I followed his orders, and stood outside the restaurant, glancing at the cars that passed by. "You okay, Hyosung?" I heard Jiyong's voice, and smiled. "Yeah..." I said, trying not to make my lips move too much. My eyes stopped at this girl standing on the other side of the street, staring right at... me?

Or the restaurant? I could be wrong, but it seemed like she was looking directly at me. I squinted my eyes to look closer, but then she turned around and walked into a clothing store. I glanced back at the restaurant, but there was no sign of Zico. Should i follow her? Or wait for Zico?

But what if she's gone by then? I shook my head, and quickly looked both my sides before i ran over the street, and into the store. I pretended to look at some dresses as i followed her with my eyes. She was looking at a skirt in front of a mirror, and i could barely see her face. But i noticed something else...

Blonde, long hair. No... it couldn't be... Chaerin?! It couldn't be her! I decided to stay in the store until i had found out if it was her or not, when suddenly Jiyong shouted into my ear.

"Hyosung! Wherever you are, get back to the restaurant right now!"

"But Jiyong, i - "

"Look, Zico set you up, alright?! He's still hidng in that bathroom, it was his plan all along! He wants the killer to take you, that's why he left you alone! Now get back inside, do you hear me?!"

"But..."

"Aish, calm down, Jiyong," I glanced up when i heard Zico's voice behind me. He sighed and wrapped an arm around my shoulder, staring out the window. "I'm with her now, she's safe and sound".

"Were you really planning on letting some killer take me?"

"Of course not," H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter