Just For Today

Accidentally in Love

“Hey, sis,” Chunji called.

“Hmm?”

“Let’s switch places tomorrow.”

“Bwoh?” I put my pencil down and looked up from my studies. “What nonsense are you spouting?” I asked, laughing at his weird request.

“Come on, haven’t you ever wondered what it’d feel like? I always wanted to wear the girl’s uniform and not have anyone notice me... Anyways, I know you’ve got nothing against it!” he said, slapping his hands together in a pleading way.

“True, I don’t really mind. But what’s the real reason?” I asked, raising my eyebrow knowing that he was up to something. I know him too well for him to be fooling me.

He inhaled a large amount of air and began to explain, “SOO, I have a math test tomorrow and it’s HUGE and is a large part of my term grade and I don’t have enough time to study, plus I at math and you’re a GENIUS at it SO PLEASE HELP!” he panted as soon as he finished. “So will you?!”

I chuckled, “Ok, but you have to take my History test and get an A+!”

Chunji smiled, “DEAL.” We sealed it off with a hug and spent the rest of the night trying to remember each other’s friends.

 

THE NEXT DAY

*BEEP BEEP BEE-*

“Ugh be quiet....” I mumbled as I threw my pillow at the alarm clock.

-GASP- I shot up from my bed. Today’s switch day! Time to go wake up Chunji~

“Lalala A+ on my test~” I sang as I skipped towards Chunji’s room.

-knock knock- “Oppa, I have my uniform. Let’s switch now before the parents wake up.”

Chunji came out, eyes half-closed, ruffling his hair without a shirt on. “Yes...?” he mumbled.

If he were another boy, who knows what I would have done to make him put a shirt on. But he’s my brother so I guess you could say I’m used to it. At least his body’s in good shape... LOL.

“Here’s my uniform, give me yours.” I handed it to him.

“Oh yeah!” he immediately brightened up, “Hold on a sec,” he dashed into his room and grabbed the uniform.

He came back out and handed me the male uniform, “Make ‘me’ look nice and let me see later, k? Let’s just tell everyone you’re trying out a new style for the day. I wanna look good without even trying~

I chuckled, “Ok, oppa.” I went back to my room to get ready. First of all, I have to wrap myself in bandages, because what kind of dude has s right? Sigh, gotta wrap it–UGH–tight...! Man, that hurt.

Ok, time for some Chunji style. I put the pants on with out a belt, so it’d look less neat and nerdy. Then afterwards was the shirt. I put a white wife beater on underneath so that you couldn’t see the bandages. I buttoned up the white shirt all the way except for the first one and didn’t bother to tuck it in. Then I slipped on my blazer and left that ed. I pulled on the sides and put on the wig that Chunji gave me...

“Sis, you done?” he called through the door.

“Yeah, hold on a sec.” I answered with a lower voice, imitating Chunji as I slipped my bookbag over my shoulder. I opened the door and there he was, waiting for me. As soon as I came out, he looked me up and down.

“Lookin’ good sis~ You sure know how to dress!”

“Of course, it’s in my girly blood. And you? You’ve got some nice legs, bro.” I told him as I gestured my hands in a curvy motion. “Do you only work out your upper body? Man, your legs are almost as nice as mine!” I laughed out loud.

“Shut up. Ok let’s head downstairs, oppa!” he said with my voice. He is known for imitating, after all.

I nodded. “But where’d you put my glasses? You ARE going to wear them, right?” I asked, worriedly.

“Don’t worry, they’re in my bag. I’ll put them on before I leave the house. But I don’t get why you wear these hideous glasses... They just ruin your perfect face. It’s gonna be embarrassing wearing them..”

“So I don’t gain attention, duh. You know what happened in middle school. And too bad, you’re the one who wanted to switch. So you have to be the ugly one while I get to be one of the hottest guys in school and Teen Top, the most popular boys in school haha.”

“Well, at least I’m not failing math this year~

I smiled as we walked downstairs to get breakfast. Chunji sat down at the table with our parents and they began to eat breakfast while I just grabbed a slice of French toast and walked towards the door.

“Oppa, wait for me!” Chunji said, rushing to eat his food.

“No, it’s fine. You should finish your food first, you’re going to need the energy to pass your test~ Besides, it’ll be suspicious if we walk to school together.” I shoved the piece of toast in my mouth and slipped on my shoes. “Bye,” I waved and walked out the door. I didn’t want to eat with those stupid parents who can’t even recognize their own children. They probably didn’t even notice we switched. They only care about Chunji but how is that possible? We're twins. They have got to be the worst parents ever.

-

“Yo, CAP hyung!” I yelled out. I walked through the gates of the school and all the girls swooned at the two handsome boys.

“Hey, Chunji. What’s with the new look?” he said as he noticed me.

“I look hot, huh?” I pulled off a y move.

“Haha, don’t do that.”

“Nah, me and my sister just decided to change it up a bit.”

“You have a sister, hyung?” Niel said as he popped out of nowhere and jumped onto my back. I continued walking as I gave him a piggyback ride.

“Oooh~ Is she hot?” Changjo asked as he pried Niel off of me and slung his arm over my shoulder.

“Yes, I have a sister and yes, she’s hot,” I winked. I figured that’s what Chunji would say.

“OOOH! Introduce her to us! They all huddled up against me.

“I don’t know, I’ll have to ask her later.” I told them as we walked into the school.

I went to Chunji’s locker and stuck his schedule in there so I could get the correct materials and for the right classes. After getting the things I needed, I flipped out my phone as I walked to homeroom.

From: Eunji

Your friends want to meet Eunji later. You in?

A few seconds later, I got a reply.

From: Chunji

Sure. After school?

From: Eunji

Yeah, meet at your locker.

From: Chunji

Ok, can’t wait to show them my y sister~

From: Eunji

LOL that’s weird.. Homeroom is about to start now, see you later.

I snapped my phone shut and sat in Chunji’s assigned seat.

“Where were you?” I flinched when I realized Changjo was next to me.

“On the phone.” I strictly answered.

“Oh...” he mumbled as he turned his head away and looked out the window.

Whoops, Chunji’s supposed to be nice to his friends... Gotta fix that habit of mine.

I poked his shoulder. “Hmm..?” he slowly turned around.

“My sister said we can meet her after school today,” I told him.

His face immediately brightened up, “Really? Yay!” After that, he seemed to be smiling and whistling for five more minutes, only because that’s when homeroom ended. I chuckled, I’ve gotta admit, the maknae’s pretty cute.

-

The day was over and it was pretty easy pretending to be Chunji. Except it was really hard understanding all of that History stuff...

I texted the boys to go home and change then meet up at the café since Chunji and I switched phones. I went home to meet up with Chunji first and change.