Five

Heart Reserved For One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Amber, what are you doing here?! AND WHY IS HE ON TOP OF YOU?” Chanyeol raged, while his other friends caught up with him, including Sehun.

“Let's talk tomorrow. Please help him get off me,” I pleaded.

“Kris, there you are!” a guy shouted, followed by four other guys.

“ing hell, not again!” another one of them cursed.

“We’re going to get you home, buddy,” Kris’s friends finally pulled him off me.

I bowed. “Thank you.”

“Sorry about Kris. He is quite the drinker. I’m Luhan,” Luhan extended his arm towards me.

Baekhyun swatted his hand away. “She doesn’t want to touch your dirty hands.”

Luhan glared at him. “ you.”

“I guess our night will be cut off short now because we have to bring the drunk dragon home. I suggest we kill Kris tomorrow,” One of his friends suggested.

“I’ll like to see you try, Xiumin.”

I frowned as I watched Kris’s friends drag him away to their car, secretly but deeply worried about Kris. When did he become a heavy drinker?

Chanyeol pulled me up while he gritted his teeth. “Explain!”

I could smell alcohol in Chanyeol’s breath as he talked to me.

“Chanyeol, did you drink?”

“OF COURSE NOT, SILLY. YOU KNOW I WOULD NEVER-“ Chanyeol was interrupted when he threw up on the grass.

“Chanyeol!” the others shrieked.

I gasped, surprised to see Chanyeol like this. He never got drunk before.

“You need to go home, buddy,” Suho said as he carried Chanyeol onto his back.

“How did this happen? Why is he like this?! Chanyeol almost never gets drunk!” I felt angry now that my poor happy virus was like this.

Baekhyun sighed. “Chanyeol’s drink was spiked without any of us knowing.”

I pouted as I looked at Chanyeol. “Poor Chanyeol….”

“Don’t worry about Chanyeol, we’ll take care of him. You should go home,” Kyungsoo assured me.

 I hesitantly nodded. “Please take care of him.”

“Sehun, you should take Amber home. It’s dangerous for a girl to go home alone,” Suho instructed Sehun.

He groaned as he walked off. While we walked to his car, I kept my distance from him to order to not annoy him any further. “You know Sehun... you don’t have to drive me home, I don’t want to be an inconvenience to you. I can go by myself.”

Sehun stopped walking. “Great, I don’t have to waste my precious time then.”

I gave a nod in agreement. “Bye Sehun.”

 

I watched her walk off alone. The flickering lights on the street she walked in deeply bothered me.

My ear was filled with creepy chuckles. “I think we got ourselves another chick who’s all alone. But this time, it’s one dressed like a boy. I think tonight will be a fun night…” I overheard. They were two teenage boys from another school I recognized from the party.

“Let’s go.”

For some reason, my mood quickly turned to being more irritated than before.

I sped pass them and went by Amber’s side as a warning to leave her alone. I silent smirked when I saw the two guys grunted before they left in the corner of my eyes.

“Sehun,”

“I’ll just drive you to your house. I don’t want grandpa Suho to scold me if you go missing,” I stated.

“You don’t have to, really,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter