Thirteen

Heart Reserved For One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You okay?” I asked Chanyeol when I saw him tap on his phone anxiously. The others were too busy playing video games to notice.

"KYUNGSOO HOW COULD YOU BETRAY ME!?"

"YOU WERE TOO DAMN SLOW."

“I'm worried about Amber. She isn’t picking up her phone. She just left us without me knowing, so I don’t know where she is now.” Chanyeol said.

I wish I could’ve at least told her bye before she left us when I had the chance to, but my jealously and annoyance at Amber kept my mouth shut.

“Where else would she be? She’s probably at home, or maybe she has another shift to do. It's also possible that she turned her phone off,” I mentioned.

“Amber never turns off her phone, and she won’t even pick up the house phone… plus, Amber only works at Sweet Witches cafe, but she already finished her shift before she came here.” He told me. “Aw man, what if something happened to her?”

“Relax, she’s fine.” I assured him, though I was starting to become worried myself.

“I’m going to go to her apartment and see if she’s there.” Chanyeol stood up. “Guys, I’m going to be leaving now. Bye!”

“Bye~” the rest of them told Chanyeol.

I glanced at Chanyeol, having the urge to follow him as well.

“I’m going too guys.” I left them before they could question me and catched up with Chanyeol.

“Sehun, you’re going to come with me too?”

I nodded. “Yeah, it’s not like I had anything better to do anyways. Let’s take my car.”

Chanyeol got onto the passenger’s seat while I got onto the driver’s seat and started the engine.

“Since you don’t know where Amber’s apartment is, I’ll just give you the directions while you drive, Sehun.”

“I already know where she lives.” I admitted.

Chanyeol formed a unibrow. “You do?”

“Yeah, I took her home when you got really drunk at that party last time.” I reminded him while I moved the car.

“Oh… remind me to never to go any parties you guys invite me to ever again.”

“Believe me, I don’t like parties either. It’s just that the rest of the hyungs do.”

Chanyeol sighed, before suddenly asking me, “Do you hate Amber?”

I was thrown off for a second by his question. “Why do you ask?”

“You know, because of the Tao and Luhan thing. And also because you give her the cold shoulder a lot at times, though lately you’ve been treating her a little nicer.”

I took a couple of seconds to respond. “Of course I don’t hate her.”

How can I?

“That’s good to hear. It was hard getting her to hang out with you guys, because she’s very shy. I don’t want her to be uncomfortable, but I guess it’s easier said than done since all of you are uncomfortable around Amber now.” Chanyeol continued, “I care a lot for Amber, so please try to understand her and be considerate of her feelings sometimes.”

I gripped tightly onto the wheel. It's not like I ever tried to purposely hurt her. “Okay.”

 

I thought I would’ve had trouble remembering what happened last night, but my memory of yesterday night was perfectly clear.

I mentally hit myself countless of times. I can’t believe I actually ing did something so thoughtless as to kiss and touch her without permission.

Amber must hate me even more now. What was worst was that she rejected all of the feelings I poured

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter