Fifthteen

Heart Reserved For One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey- do you guys want to go eat somewhere after school?” I asked. I was in class with Kai, Kyungsoo, Suho, and Baekhyun.

“Sure, where do you want to eat?” Suho questioned.

“Let’s go for fried chicken!” Kai suggested.

Baekhun quickly agreed. “I agree, I had a craving for chicken all day~”

“Um, how about this café called ‘Thrill Love’?” I casually brought up. I hope I didn't seem too obvious.

“Thrill Love? Isn’t that a maid café?” Kyungsoo recalled.

I nearly choked on my own spit. Maid café?!

“WHAT? Hunnie suddenly wants to go to a maid café? Oh my god!!” Kai obnoxiously laughed.

Suho patted Sehun on his back. “Sehun, I’m becoming very worried of you.”

“Well, I will have to decline your offer, Sehun.” Baekhyun mentioned.

“Same here.” Kyungsoo added.

“Maid cafes aren’t really my idea of a good time.” Suho commented.

“Don’t worry Sehun, I’ll go with you! Let’s go after school. Do you think the food is good? Eh, forget the food! Just checking out the chicks there is enough for me!” Kai beamed.

“Aish, forget it!” I said with frustration. I had a hard time digesting the fact that Amber would actually work at place like that, and morely the fact of Amber possibly being in that sort of outfit. I couldn’t imagine it.

“WAE???” Kai whined.

"I said forget it!"

 

"Sehun, where are you going?!" Kai called out for me when I tried to get away from my annoying friends.

"I'm going to go home today. I pulled an all nighter last night, so I'm pretty worned out now." I lied.

"Have a good rest." Chanyeol told me.

"We're still going to go to that maid cafe right?" Kai winked.

I glared at him. "No. Never. Don't think about going there."

"But WHY?"

"Kai, aren't you satisfied with having a date every other day already? Don't waste so much time on checking out girls." Kyungsoo persuaded.

"But- girls..." He murmured.

“Well, I’m going to go now. Bye!” I ran off quickly to avoid their protests.

After finding out the location of the café, I walked right into the cafe, almost revolted with how overly 'cute' the place was. Some waitresses with very revealing maid outfits even gave me a wink or a wave as they passed by me. Did Amber dress like them too?

I cringed at the thought of her dressing like that in front of other people- other guys.

A waitress led me to a table and I was seated. My eyes searched for a sight of Amber. I didn't show it, but I was anxious.

I took a sip of water only to spit it out the next second when I finally saw the girl that invaded my very thoughts.

I gaped as I stared at her. She was a whole different Amber. Amber in a cute dress with long hair and actual make up in her face, was definitely not the Amber I was used to.

I put a hand on my cheek and realized that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter