Twenty Five

Heart Reserved For One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I opened my eyes, and they moved left and right. I was relieved knowing that I was in my own house. I was sure that I was drunk last night, because I could not recall what had happened. The first thing I did was check my phone. I widened my eyes at the 5 missed calls and 5 text messages from Amber.

I immediately sat up after reading all of Amber's text messages.

Is Amber all right? Why does Amber sounded like she was in danger? Why did I see this only now?!?!

Sitting up too quickly resulted in a pang of dizziness.

"...." I placed my hands over my head to try to get the dizziness to stop.

I heard knocking at my door before it opened.

"Sehun, what are you doing up? The maids made you some hangover soup," Kyungsoo informed me as he handed me the soup on my bed.

I laid back down on my bed due to the dizziness I was feeling. "Kyungsoo, what are you doing here?"

"It's not just me that's here. Suho, Baekhyun, and Kai are here as well. We're only here to freeload off of your food and 70 inch TV."

"Wow, thanks for being such good friends." I sarcastically said. "How did I get home?"

"Your friend Daeun called Kai and told him that you were drunk and asked him to bring you home. Hence you being here," Kyungsoo answered.

"Oh... I'm going to get going," I told him. But when I tried to stand up, I felt dizzy again. I felt like crap but Amber was more important.

"What's the rush? It's not a good idea to get up from bed right now. Stay in bed and drink this soup," Kyungsoo instructed while he gently pushed me back into bed.

"Kyungsoo, is it okay if you could leave the room? I need to make a call."

Kyungsoo nodded before he left me alone in my room.

I was about to give Amber a call until I saw another text message. It was from one of my fan girls at my school.

After reading the message, I threw my phone somewhere on the bed and laid back down in irritation.

"What the ..."

The text contained a photo of Kris and Amber in what seems like Kris's jacket. They both were sitting on Kris's motorcycle.

"AISH!!!!!"

That was the reason why I treated Amber coldly the other day. I even canceled our date because of it. My anger cooled off a little, but that tall bastard Kris still irked me.

We were already back at school. I tapped my pencil, not bothering to pay attention to whatever my physics teacher was saying. My mind was in deep thought, before my eyes landed on Kris. I need to talk to him.

When the bell rang, I catched up with Kris. "We need to talk."

Kris didn't stop and kept walking.

"Yah, I'm talking to you." I reached for his arm to finally stop him. I didn't have to worry about making a scene, because by now most people have left the hallways.

"What the hell do you want?" Kris spoke in an annoyed tone.

"It's about Amber."

Kris took a deep breath. "What about her?"

"I wanted to ask what you were doing with Amber the other night."

"What night?"

"Don't ing play dumb. The night when Amber got on your motorcycle while wearing your leather jacket," I spat.

"How would you even know about that? Scratch that, if you knew what happened that night, then why the hell are you asking me? Do you even know what Amber went through that night?!" Kris raised his voice, his voice also seemingly shaking in anger. Instead of being shocked, I only grew more pissed. I wanted to shout back at him, but I had no clever comeback.

I gritted my teeth. "What are you talking about?"

 

 

Ms. Liu had left Amber and I alone in the living room to cook for us at the kitchen.

Silence filled the air. I decided now was the perfect time to ask Amber.

"Amber, what happened?" I paused. "Who was he and why did he do that to you?" I was referring to the guy that was harrassing Amber on the streets.

"U-uh well..." Amber paused, seeming like she didn't really want to tell me.

"I'm sorry for asking. If you don't want to tell me, that's fine," I lied.

"Henry... he was my boss."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter