Ten

Heart Reserved For One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Xiumin, Lay, and I met up with Amber after school to work on our project again.

“We can’t go to my house today. The electricity in my house stopped working, so there are people there right now getting it fixed.” I informed them.

“Ah, chincha? Well we can just go to Amber’s house then.”

Amber snapped her head to Xiumin. “What?”

“Both of Xiumin and I’s house are a little far from here so it’s a little burdensome for you both to go all the way there…”  Lay reasoned.

Amber pouted. “Oh um well.. no one is at my apartment, but it’s a little small…”

Apartment? She doesn’t live in her house anymore?

Lay hooked his arms with Amber’s. “It’s okay! We don’t mind! Come on, show us the way there!”

I grunted as I set my eyes at anything but Amber and Lay.

After we got to Xiumin’s car and Amber told Xiumin her new address, his GPS led the way to her apartment. We followed Amber until we reached to her apartment number.

“We can just do the project at the library, you know…” Amber mentioned.

“Why do we have to do that when we’re already in front of your apartment?” Lay answered.

“Oh, right…”

She unlocked her door, and allowed us inside. I was surprised by the size of the apartment. It only had two rooms and a bathroom.

Why did her family move into such a small apartment? I also didn’t fail to notice that her family picture only had a picture of Amber and her mother. Amber, what were you doing in the last few years?

 

Chanyeol elbowed me. “Do you have them?”

I decided to . “Have what?”

“The cookies!!”

“Cookies?”

“AMBERR”

“Calm your , yeolie. I have them.”

“What are you guys talking about?” Baekhyun asked.

I went through my backpack and gave him a small bag wrapped in ribbon with couple of the chocolate chip cookies I made last night. “Happy holidays.”

“WHAT, WHY DOES BAEKHYUN GET A GIFT?!” Kai exclaimed, taking the other’s attention as well.

Kyungsoo lifted up his head. “Wait what?”

Baekhyun removed the ribbon and looked inside the bag. “Cookies!” he gasped. “Thank you so much Amber! You’re the best!” Baekhyun walked over to me and gave me a hug.

I giggled. “It’s not a big deal.”

Suho’s lips formed a straight line. “So you only thought about Baekhyun, huh?”

I shook my head. “Of course not, I made enough for of all of you too!”

They beamed. “Chincha?”

Baekhyun finally got to take a chew at the cookies, before giving me a thumbs up. “Wow, these are delicious~”

“Amber this is not fair I already knew about the cookies so why didn’t you give it to me first?!” Chanyeol whined like a two-year old.

I gave him the bag of cookies to shut him up. “Here, you little child. Happy?”

Chanyeol took the cookie and immediately took a bite out of it with a smile.

By the look of the others’ faces, I knew they were getting impatient and were practically drooling over the cookies, except for Sehun who looked like he couldn’t care less.

“Don’t worry guys, I didn’t forget about you guys.” I handed each of the rest the bags containing the cookies. They all thanked me and told me they were going to eat it well

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter