Seventeen

Heart Reserved For One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tao and Luhan were at my house, and I left them alone to go to the restroom. After I was finished, I was about to walk back straight into my room until I caught them mention 'Thrill Love'.

"Should we visit the cafe again tomorrow?" I heard Tao ask.

Isn't that the cafe that Amber worked at?

"If we go tomorrow we can eat some delicious deserts and maybe mess with Amber again." Luhan did his signature evil laugh.

Mess with Amber?!

"As fun as that sounds.. I don't think we should. It sort of enough that she has to cosplay as a maid and she doesn't even want anyone to know, but we were technically blackmailing her when we made her give us that 'confession.'"

Cosplaying as a maid!? Blackmailing?! What?!

“Come on, what’s wrong with having a little fun? What do you think we should make her do next?” Luhan asked.

"What if we made her dress up all girly at school?" Tao suggested.

"What if we made her our slave?" Luhan laughed his off.

"YOU LITTLE PIECES OF S!" I said, barging into the room as I held onto Luhan and Tao's shirts almost failing to refrain myself from strangling them.

“Kris, why are you doing this?!” Luhan squeaked.

“How could you guys do that to her?!” I shouted.

"H-Hyung, why are you getting angry?" Tao stuttered.

I didn't know what to tell them. I wasn't just about to say that they put me through a hell lot of jealously. And that I was angry that they tried to take advantage of her.

Why the hell am I friends with a bunch of idiots...

I let go of them. "What were you guys talking about earlier?" I tried to say in a calm matter.

Tao and Luhan gave each other a look, knowing that they thought I was being strange right now.

"Um... did you hear the majority of what we said already?" Luhan began.

"Tell me more"

"Okay... so you know the girl Amber right? The boyish girl that is in your group for your project?"

"And remember the maid café we wanted to go to? When we went there, we saw that girl as a waitress there. She was wearing a maid dress and everything! She was totally 180 from how she is at school! Honestly, I even found her pretty" Luhan explained.

I was more ticked off the more Luhan spoke, and speechless at the same time, not believing that Amber wore a dress.

"And then Lulu threatened to tell everyone about her job unless she does what he say." Tao added.

“What?!” I gripped tightly onto Luhan without realizing.

"YAH! ZITAO DON'T YOU DARE ACT INNOCENT! YOU WERE IN ON THIS TOO!" Luhan exclaimed.

“Hmm.. was I?” Tao acted clueless

Luhan tapped me. “Kris… let go of me… you’re hurting me…”

“So was that why she confessed to you guys, right?” I inquired.

“What? Oh, yeah,” Luhan confirmed.

I released Luhan. Now that I knew the truth, importantly the confession, I felt pleased. At the same time, I also felt concern and anxious because of Amber’s current job.

 

I was at Kris’ house this time, since we still weren’t done with the project yet.

Luna asked me to cover a shift for her, so I arrived at his house a little late.

“Hey Amber!” Xiumin headlocked me and ruffled my hair.

“Yah!” I exclaimed. After that, Xiumin released me.

“You’re finally here.” Lay mentioned.

I scratched the back of my head. "Yeah, sorry for being late."

"Ey, don't worry about it." Xiumin assured.

“Let’s get to work.” Kris suggested.

“While you guys do that, we’re going to freeload all of your food.” Chen shouted from the couch,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter