Twenty One

Heart Reserved For One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I wanted to see Amber just once, so I decided to visit her. The only way I was able to see her now was going to wear she worked at, the Thrill Love cafe.

I wasn't planning on going inside. I just wanted a quick glance of her. I would feel satisfied this way.

When I found the place, I looked through the window, hoping I was able to catch a glimpse of her.

And I did. Amber’s the only girl that could catch my attention.

Why the hell did she have to work at a place like this?

Even so, I resisted the urge to drop my jaw. Instead, I stared at her with awe.

Is this the Amber I knew?

Amber was damn cute and stunning, even with an outfit that ridiculous. I examined every part of her. Her skin, legs, her face that had make up on.

Truthfully, I preferred the original Amber. Slightly baggy clothes, short hair, and her bare face. That was the Amber I know and love.

The thought of many guys being able to see her in a maid outfit, I didn't like it one bit. I was a guy myself, so I know how many guys probably stared at her. If she was mine, no doubt would I make her quit her job and pull her right out of that place so those guys won't look at her. I only wanted Amber all for myself.

If only...

I walked out the cafe, once I noticed Sehun walking towards my direction. I didn't want Sehun to boast about having Amber Liu as his girlfriend to me again. It pisses me off so ing much.

“Tell me honestly, do you like Amber?” Sehun questioned me  one day when we had to serve detention again, for being late to class.

I didn’t answer him. I was in a horrible mood, which caused me to barely speak a word all day. I became like this after I heard Amber was dating Sehun. At first, my friends kept asking me what was wrong, but luckily they knew how to shut up when I wanted them too.

“Yah, I’m speaking to you. Answer me.”

“My feelings are for me to know and I don’t need to answer to you.” I stated without looking at him.

Sehun forced a laugh. "Kris, I’m sure that you heard that Amber is my girlfriend. So I hope you can leave my GIRLFRIEND Amber alone and off." Sehun spat. He must have been reacting this way when he caught me gazing at Amber.

I didn't say anything. It wasn't worth replying to a brat like him. How the hell could Amber like this guy?

"Seeing that you’re silent, I'm hoping you would do as I say. Because if you don't, I'm not just going to do nothing so you better watch out." Sehun threatened.

I held it my anger by clenching my fists until they turned white, but damn do I want to punch the boy in the face just so he can shut the hell up.

Those words Sehun said should have been my lines.

 

I looked through my drawers and closet for something to wear.

"Why don’t I have anything to wear?" I asked myself as I continued my search.

I wanted to look decent for my date with Sehun two days from now. Other times my outfit wouldn't matter, but after I told Chanyeol the location of our date that Sehun set up, Chanyeol told me that I should dress up nicely.

"Why doesn't Sehun tell me these things? Does he want to embarrass me?"

As I kept looking, I found an unfamiliar shirt.

"Crap..." I murmured. I still had Kris's shirt that he gave me from the time I spilled coke on my shirt. After I removed his shirt that day, my mom must have mistaken the shirt as mine and washed it right after. Then for some reason she left it at the bottom of my stack of shirts, so I have forgotten about the shirt until now.

"I need to return this shirt to him soon."

I took the shirt and put it inside a bag I found at my house.

Good thing I still have his number on my phone. I went on my phone and sent him a message.

I had no idea why, but I was feeling anxious I sent him the text.

Did he even keep my number after we finished the project? What if he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter