Three

Heart Reserved For One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"“Let’s go eat now, ambro.”

Chanyeol placed his hands on my shoulders and walked me over to a table with four guys.

“Yo Chanyeol!” one of the guys hollered.

I had to admit, they were all quite good looking. By the stares and attention they were getting, it was safe to assume that these guys were well known at the school.

How could I just randomly intrude and eat with them? I was way out of their league.

“I’m going to the restroom,” I lied to Chanyeol.

As I was about to run off, Chanyeol stopped me. “Don’t try to fool me! I knew you were going to try to escape! Well too bad, because I’m not letting you.” Chanyeol strongly gripped me and forcefully dragged me to the table.

“Chanyeol!”

“Come sit down and join us~”

“Who’s that with you, Chanyeol?” another one of them asked.

“Guys, this is my best friend Amber. Amber, these are my new friends.” Chanyeol then introduced me to each of his friends individually. I learned that their names were Kyungsoo, Kai, Suho, and Baekhyun.

“Amber? Isn’t Amber a girl’s name?” Kai asked.

Kyungsoo elbowed Kai. “Amber is a girl.”

“Chincha?” Kai whispered in surprise, but I heard it.

Chanyeol signaled me to sit down. After I sat down, Sehun came to join the table. Was he friends with them too?

I gulped, feeling uncomfortable.

“Hey Sehun~ Chanyeol and Amber will be eating with us today.” Baekhyun informed him.

“What’s up, Chanyeol?” Sehun greeted.  Woah, so Chanyeol even became friends with Sehun…

After the greeting, I took out my lunch. I was about to hand Chanyeol my extra sandwich I made for him until he takes out his own lunch.

“No need to give me lunch today, I brought my own this time.” Chanyeol boasted.

I hit him on the shoulder. “Aish, you should’ve told me before I wasted my time and energy on this extra sandwich.” I complained.

“I’ll eat it!” Kai volunteered. I unwrapped the plastic off from the sandwich and handed it to him. Instead of taking it, Kai took a bite on the sandwich that was still on my hands.

Sehun rolled his eyes. “In case you forgot Kai, you have your own two damn hands. Why don’t you use them?”

Kyungsoo took the sandwich from me and handed it to Kai. “Sorry about that. Kai’s usually always like that.”

“You know how to make a good sandwich, noona.” Kai said with his mouth full.

“Yah, don’t talk with food in your mouth,” Suho scolded.

“I wouldn’t mind if you made sandwiches for me every day,” Kai added.

I prayed to god that no one noticed my red cheeks.

“Wow Kai, I didn’t know you could be flirty with girls who look like guys too.” Sehun retorted with a laugh.

“Sehun!” Baekhyun hissed while Suho and Kyungsoo elbowed Sehun.

“Most people are too ignorant to realize, but Amber is 100% girl.” Chanyeol defended me.

I faked a laugh. “It’s okay, I completely understand. Well anyways, I have to go to the bathroom.” I quickly left before they could say anything.

“Great, Sehun, it’s all your fault. Why do you even bother to talk?” I heard.

“Whatever.”

 

“So they have new friends now?” Chen asked, referring to the two new people that were eating with EXO-K. I haven’t bothered to check who it was, since I couldn’t ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter