Nine

Heart Reserved For One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Winter break was fastly approaching. Just another two days until winter break was going to start.

“Amber, what are you going to get for me this year?” Chanyeol inquired, while we were in the classroom doing our class work.

“I think I’ll bake cookies tonight and give them to you and everyone else tomorrow.” I told him.

“You’re making us cookies? HELL YEAH!!” Chanyeol cheered a little too loudly, causing some near classmates to look back at Chanyeol. He even caught the attention of Luhan, Chen, and Kris who were also in our class.

I hit him in the arm. “How old are you to be making such a big deal about cookies?”

“You know I love Amber Liu’s cookies. They’re really jjang!” Chanyeol praised.

 

“Why won’t you guys come?” Tao whined at us, besides Luhan.

“No! We aren’t erts unlike you two!” Chen argued.

“erts?! How are we erts!? This isn’t a club! They aren’t or anything! They’re just wearing cute little uniforms, that’s all!” Luhan argued back.

Tao and Luhan wanted to go to a maid café after school, after we passed by their advertisement. I would probably puke from all of the overload of ‘cuteness’.

“Aigoo, the food there is too overpriced!” Lay complained.

“But-“

“I’d rather drink by myself.” I added.

“Kris, you seriously need to take a break from drinking!” Tao scolded me, as if I was actually going to listen to him.

“Go by yourselves. You both have each other to accompany each other.” Xiumin told them.

“FINE, WE WILL. LUHAN, WE DON’T NEED THEM. WE CAN GO JUST THE TWO OF US.” Tao linked his arms with Luhan.

“YEAH, WE DON’T NEED YOU GUYS. YOU’LL FEEL SORRY FOR MISSING OUT.” Luhan sticked his tongue at us.

I rolled my eyes at him, along with the rest of us.

Right, I wouldn’t go to a place that revolting even in a hundred years.

 

Author's POV

“Here is the shop!” Tao exclaimed.

Luhan put his fists in the air. “Yes! Cute girls, here we come!”

They entered the café, gasping at all of the cuteness.

“Hello, is it just the two of you?” the girl at the counter asked them.

“Yes, it’s just the two of us.” Luhan spoke.

“I’ll take you to your table.” A waitress led them to their table and handed them the menus.

“Look at all of this yummy food! I can’t choose what I want!” Tao whined as he looked through the menu.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter